The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For clarity's sake, I have nothing against people who went to the UoL. I have something against people who:

1) Got a lower second at the UoL

2) Try to hold up UoL membership as some kind of badge of honour that makes them better than 'students'

It was my understanding that this was a key module required to graduate from the University of Life.

i don't see a negative review there but there is this one

where is the one where he calls someone a "Fagan looalike" and his coleague has an "extended forehead (tefal)"

That is glorious. :lol:

I can tell the First Division forum is going to be a lot of 'fun' this season...

Don't mess with ayr taxi drivers

There was only 1 of us being personal, the other was just posting his usual drivel, The Gambler is the perfect song for mhak.

Considering Zzyz, the poster boy for Misc and /fit and millions of other "u mad/u jelly/u lift" wee laddies died when he was 22 then probably much longer than yours.

Note to Big Gus: Zyzz does not constitute a representative cross section, and given that he died for your aesthetic sins I feel you could show a bit of respect. #notdece

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

It doesn't bother me that I attended the University of Life. It really pisses me off the I never got a bursary and didn't get to stay in mixed sex gender accommodation.

I didn't get either and I didn't attend the UoL.

Note to Big Gus: Zyzz does not constitute a representative cross section, and given that he died for your aesthetic sins I feel you could show a bit of respect. #notdece

I shed a tear with my bro tinytrip on another forum at the time.

He never really "died for my aesthetic sins" though did he? Coming from a family with a long history of heart problems, doing what he did to his body can only really be classed as completely stupid. Impressive, but stupid.

Anyway this conversation might have been relevant 2 years ago but not so much now, let this thread of varying quality continue.

No, I have two adult sons. Neither of whom work in MacDonalds.

What's wrong with working in MacDonalds [sic]?

I didn't get either and I didn't attend the UoL.

Don't want to get political (or serious) but its ironic that the generation of politicians that benefitted most from the free and bursary-supported further and higher education system was the same people who fucked it up for subsequent generations.

I've never understood what sic means.

It's used when quoting something exactly as has been said, including any error, to indicate the error was the original writer's. In this case, Mac instead of Mc. Everyday's a schoolday.

What's wrong with working in McDonalds?

It was my understanding that this was a key module required to graduate from the University of Life.

Fair point. There is a lot of undue seethe around from people itching to prove themselves #lowersecond #desmond

Archived