The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

And no, I don't work there, but I used to work in Burger King. Great job, piss easy money, great people.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm above him, that's all that counts. No problem admitting it (#sensitive) I'd have been proper gutted if I'd finished 19th and he 20th.

It's been an odd couple of days as far as the middle-aged seethers go, though. I've had one of them posting vague allusions to knowing my various travel plans (why?); another has tried to add me to Facebook #knockback

You were the tit that repeatedly posted about going for a break, so stop kidding on anyone on here's interested in you and stop playing up to the silly wee boys.

I laughed at that.

This is fucking priceless. The students/graduates that make thinly disguised derogatory comments about the 'University of Life' defending burger flippers. xbl trying to curry favours after his cuntacious weekend. Div should start charging for this site.

I tend to avoid 'UoL' comments (although I've made a couple in response to others in the past), and I will always speak out against job snobbery.

To be fair Granny you have completely lost touch with the world around you if you are slagging off young people for having a job - no matter what job it is.

Newsflash - it's actually quite hard for young people to find work and has been for a few years now.

Gus if you take anything I say on here with more than a pinch of salt you deserve locking up. Unlike some posters I don't take myself seriously.

Plus, just because it's you. :P:rolleyes::1eye:o

I laughed at that.

This is fucking priceless. The students/graduates that make thinly disguised derogatory comments about the 'University of Life' defending burger flippers. xbl trying to curry favours after his cuntacious weekend. Div should start charging for this site.

UoL'ers are generally slagged for taking a condescending, negative tone towards people who go/went to University. People aren't slagged for not going to University.

You're slagging someone for their job and laughing at them for it.

There's a difference there which you are missing rather spectacularly.

I tend to avoid 'UoL' comments (although I've made a couple in response to others in the past), and I will always speak out against job snobbery.

xbl, please don't reply to everything I say about you. You don't need to. Really.

xbl, please don't reply to everything I say about you. You don't need to. Really.

If you don't make comment about me, then I'm very unlikely to reply to you unless you've posted something of particular interest. If you make comment about me, I will reply.

Gus if you take anything I say on here with more than a pinch of salt you deserve locking up. Unlike some posters I don't take myself seriously.

Sounds like you are back peddling furiously to me. You've pretty much made a McDonalds related jibe after loads of Mattys posts for the last few weeks. So you were just trying to belittle matty about his job in the name of some hilarious jape and we shouldn't take it seriously then? You blustering how your own sons don't work in McDonalds?

I've mentioned it before Granny. You are about as funny as leprosy. Just don't attempt humour.

Granny is having a nightmare today, proper poor posting from him.

I really hate to use cliches. Particularly ones that only came into vogue when I was already middle aged. But there is one that is appropriate at this time.

You're confusing me with someone who gives a f**k. :)

I really hate to use cliches. Particularly ones that only came into vogue when I was already middle aged. But there is one that is appropriate at this time.

You're confusing me with someone who gives a f**k. :)

:lol:

You're getting extra pickles on your big mac next time.

:lol:

Sounds like you are back peddling furiously to me. You've pretty much made a McDonalds related jibe after loads of Mattys posts for the last few weeks. So you were just trying to belittle matty about his job in the name of some hilarious jape and we shouldn't take it seriously then? You blustering how your own sons don't work in McDonalds?

I've mentioned it before Granny. You are about as funny as leprosy. Just don't attempt humour.

There are some posters on here that think we should remember everything they post. I'm not one of them. But I have continually repeated that most of of my post are just shit; and I will do so again. And I will also repeat that I post on here for myown amusement; I'm not bothered by what others think.

I can now understand why the likes of Wunfellaff continues to post despite the abuse he takes. It's actually mildly amusing to see people getting upset by my inconsequential drivel.

Christ I thought this was just banter, surely people shouldn't dish it out if they don't like it getting fired back.

Too many weans/fannies on this place at the moment.

Christ I thought this was just banter, surely people shouldn't dish it out if they don't like it getting fired back.

Too many weans/fannies on this place at the moment.

It takes a great deal to be a worse poster than old man danger, but you do so magnificently.

Feel free to leave if you're not happy.

It takes a great deal to be a worse poster than old man danger, but you do so magnificently.

You'll have to come to the next buscrawl matty. We can have a wee sit down, a half pint of shandy, and I can explain to you the error of your ways. We'll just make sure all this happens before we hit the Dolphin.

You've bubbled enough today.

Archived