The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Number 10 will be coming soon. Probs tomorrow or Friday. This is where the real fun begins

hope your analysis of the top ten posters isn't all as sucky sucky bum lick like the last yin

hope your analysis of the top ten posters isn't all as sucky sucky bum lick like the last yin

Aye f**k me Heed, I thought it was one of those paid for adverts, in fact the more I think about it I'm certain that this Lexi fellah must have paid Matty for the privilege just obviously not paid him enough to make it in to the top 10, it 's like some twisted kudos award?

Grimbo

I can't believe you're an old man. You still speak like a little bed-wetting imbecile. Act your fucking age.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only conversation me and wunfellaff had was him explaining to me what his username meant. Took me forever before i realised its meant to be "one fell off"

Same with Fuctifano...

I've always liked Wunf and Fucty. No idea why you struggled with their names.

Quite surprised by this. Time for a mini poll, who's your favourite poster out of this lot?

A)AberdeenBud
B)Honest_Man#1
C)the_saints_are_coming
D)Ayia Napa Daz
E)Sergeant Wilson

Quite surprised by this. Time for a mini poll, who's your favourite poster out of this lot?

A)AberdeenBud
B)Honest_Man#1
C)the_saints_are_coming
D)Ayia Napa Daz
E)Sergeant Wilson

The Sarge is the only one I've heard of.

Archived