The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think any post has made me laugh so much in all my years on here as this one line of text.

I aim to please.

Over 2 years and 17000 plus posts to work that out? :o

The worst part is thats only a fraction of the total...

Why are people saying they do?

A few Saints fans have referred to a particular section of Saints fans as the MA. It's pretty obvious that it could cause offence but certain posters have been trying to hide behind a weak defence of 'Yeh but Saints fans have called them that so it's OK that I do as well'. Sorry buster, not today, you're banned.

NUMBER 11

Lexi Collector

A bit unfortunate to make it onto the list in all honesty, a thoroughly great poster and a #Dece person. Majority of people who voted for the godfather of #Dece are definite #betas. I think it was a bit of jealousy on their part as they weren't as aesthetically pleasing or never had the charm and warm personality that our man had. I think at the start of his time on here Lexi did quite annoy me a bit and we didn't see eye to eye on anything, but in the end his personality shone through and we were able to make amends. #marbs2k15... People never really understood that he was just taking the piss with some of his pals on here and he really, really got too them, which made for really amusing topics occasionally.

A couple of quotes used about him when voted for..... "almost as big a cock as you matty" "one of the worst c***s imaginable"

Again I feel these are quite unnecessary and if I'm being perfectly honest, The Collector would be near the top of my best ever posters list.

Thankfully there is only a couple of good posters left. But I do need help with one as I haven't really came across them much and the help writing a paragraph would be neat. I'll message some folk who voted them and see if they could help.

Until next time P&B

Archived