The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

The Collector was a v.v.v DECE poster and should in no way have graced this list. An absolute swag daddy that helped usher in the Summer of DECE. Can only imagine it was the work of a bunch of #jellybetas to vote him in.

May he rest in DECE.

#DECEfather #TheCollectorforever

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's face it, it's unlikely any of the remaining posters will have their original accounts still active. Might sniff out a few alias tho.

As far as I'm aware in the top 10 only 1 was an alias. And if anyone was around at the start of this thread it's really obvious who it is.

As far as I'm aware in the top 10 only 1 was an alias. And if anyone was around at the start of this thread it's really obvious who it is.

Are most the top 10 not banned now?

AWRA original account?

AWRA was the original account. Then BP. His posting style has changed quite a lot these days tbh, more humour about him now

The Collector, Mhak, Swampy, Perthshire Bell, and Erin Go Bragh. Only the #dece die young.

Looking back at my previous posts I was a right beta but after learning to love Eric I became at one with the #DECE side.

Eric was sum boi.

Voted for out of extreme jealousy

Could not agree more my man. As I feel bad for putting him in I'll get the first round in Marbs this summer

#decebombsareonme

Archived