The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Itzdrk ? Perfect sidekick, or indeed adopted son. Though having saw his pic from the subcrawl, daught, eh, "it" maybe more appropriate.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS, give wunfellaff a break folks eh?? You are all being a bit quick to judge the guy, none of you probably have a fucking clue what the poor Sod has been through in the past. It's like a school playground in this thread now.

rider_2076128b.jpg

Itzdrk ? Perfect sidekick, or indeed adopted son. Though having saw his pic from the subcrawl, daught, eh, "it" maybe more appropriate.

too busy being relevant to join your wee gang sorry

Philpy is right, it is like a playground in here now.

I feel sorry for wunfellaf because now he's just had the school ground experience of getting bullied then the boy who wears his pants outside his trousers and still gets breastfed by his mum tries to come to his rescue, shattering any morsel of credibility they have left.

At least when they both inevitably bring machine guns into school in aid of a hate fuelled murder rampage, I can make a quick getaway while they search for Vikington who as always will be in the toilets practicing his best Robert De Niro mirror scene from taxi driver.

Agreed. The problem is exacerbated as some of the posters are still schoolboys or just left and working as shelf stickers and have a chip on their shoulders.

We then have the student/recently graduated numbers.

Then we have those who have contributed to society.

Bloody social/class war I tell thee.

FFS, give wunfellaff a break folks eh?? You are all being a bit quick to judge the guy, none of you probably have a fucking clue what the poor Sod has been through in the past. It's like a school playground in this thread now.

Maybe the wrong term to use. Sod is short for sodimiser, is it not?

No, because that isn't a word. #spelling

It was the first time I have written it, how is it spelt?

#pnbdraggingmedowntonewlevels

I'd just like to ask you to clarify something for me, Philpy: are you saying that it's okay to commit sex crimes if you've been ill? #thanksinadvance

Why, are you looking for an excuse?

I'd just like to ask you to clarify something for me, Philpy: are you saying that it's okay to commit sex crimes if you've been ill? #thanksinadvance

Depends. Only a REALLY bad head cold complete with associated sinus pain might be mitigation. A decent lawyer could probably get you off most violent sex crimes if you had a touch of the sniffles.#perryfuckingmason#sinex

I feel sorry for wunfellaf because now he's just had the school ground experience of getting bullied then the boy who wears his pants outside his trousers and still gets breastfed by his mum tries to come to his rescue, shattering any morsel of credibility they have left.

I properly fucking laughed at that.

Why, are you looking for an excuse?

Just saw this. The only part that offends me is that you apparently think I'd take Philpy's approval as an excuse to buy a new brand of shampoo let alone commit a sex crime. It's lucky that I'm so loving and tolerant or I'd be quite angry. #loveandtolerance

Just saw this. The only part that offends me is that you apparently think I'd take Philpy's approval as an excuse to buy a new brand of shampoo let alone commit a sex crime. It's lucky that I'm so loving and tolerant or I'd be quite angry. #loveandtolerance

:) # :)

Archived