Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

Is that a Kon Tiki hut?

Yes.

Little known fact. Chief Minister Michael Somare envisioned a chain of franchise restaurants serving taro, kaukau and yams, sago and pig meat. His Italian neighbour suggested that pizza might sell better and had a catchier name. Thus a thriving global business was born.

7 hours ago, gannonball said:

Bannockburn and Fallin I'm lead to believe as well.
Last time I had the pleasure of meeting the mutants in Stirling a few years they staggered out a pub on to the road and I beeped the horn to try and get past. Some refused to move so I tried to drive past them where one decided to kick my car. Police car was by there bus and decided to do f**k all about it. They weren't the hangers on either as they all their band gear on.

Bit selfish of you mate, driving on their Queen's Highway.

7 hours ago, gannonball said:

Bannockburn and Fallin I'm lead to believe as well.
Last time I had the pleasure of meeting the mutants in Stirling a few years they staggered out a pub on to the road and I beeped the horn to try and get past. Some refused to move so I tried to drive past them where one decided to kick my car. Police car was by there bus and decided to do f**k all about it

What did you expect the police car to do, M8?