Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Bannockburn and Fallin I'm lead to believe as well.
Last time I had the pleasure of meeting the mutants in Stirling a few years they staggered out a pub on to the road and I beeped the horn to try and get past. Some refused to move so I tried to drive past them where one decided to kick my car. Police car was by there bus and decided to do f**k all about it. They weren't the hangers on either as they all their band gear on.

What car are you in?
1f5adb7a04e533674cf8d2043f329fe4.jpg

19 hours ago, mjw said:

:lol:

Viz called. They want their article back.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

It's hard to know where to begin with that photo, one of the first things I thought about when I saw the monkey gesture at Ibrox was that Foderingham and Tavernier are of similar completion to Sinclair so it must have been equally distressing for them to find out about the gesture after the game and that's exactly the same as they will feel when they see this picture on their Twitter feeds. Also I find it ridiculous that they display a show of the most backward and idiotic form of racism possible in one banner and then within the same eye shot condemn the morality of someone else. Staggering.

Is there nobody in that "community" able to say we've overstepped the line by flaunting a racist banner?

On Radio Scotland this morning there was the story of some flute band who'd raised funds for an autistic Catholic kid to attend a sporting event. Congratulations for behaving like human beings occasionally I thought.

Fucking despair sometimes...

2 minutes ago, Henke said:

Exactly mate I have family members as you say have similar skin colour to Sinclair/Foderingham & Tavenier who are half Ghanaian,as a Muslim i have also seen things of my Islamic culture & deen burned on these hate filled bigot-fests,i also have RC & also presbyterians in my wife's family,yet these knuckledraggers couldn't tell you the first thing about Christianity & have probably never set foot in a Church ffs

There is just so much wrong with the banner on so many levels the mind boggles. Even Britain first type racists that you see at least are trying to make a point with what they are coming out with, saying Scott Sinclair loves banana's is just mindless racism against a player who isn't even remotely controversial/dislikable.

Wallace, Aluko, Maurice Edu (not a great player but he signed over to the newco and made them a bit of money before leaving) Boughera and Kyle Bartley are all popular figures among their support also to name but a few more. This is before mentioning all the white players who will probably be horrified by this sort of carry on as well. 

5 hours ago, Henke said:

KKKulture

2hprihw.jpg

Dreadful.  Really shocking stuff.  I hope whoever is responsible is found and dealt with appropriately.  

The celebration of the triumph of parliament over arbitrary monarchical whim should not be marred by offensive prejudice like this.