Looking for fans to preview SPFL First Division clubs season ahead

scotzine

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* Because of the layout design we have in mind, we would request that those who do contribute also send through a full size image of themselves in their club's colours to accompany the piece.

Cheers

Andy

This is the bit that put me off. Sellotaping together 36 sheets of A4 just seems like a bit of a palaver.

And not something I should be sending to a total stranger!

• 5 months later...

f**k me, an absolute masterclass in having 0 PR awareness. :lol:

What a gimp. All that's needed is an apology and a shit pun like "sorry about that, I can assure you we are all ears now"

Hilarious reading.

This thread will always be tremendous. Please get this locked and added to the Gold Forum at once. Andy Muirhead marked his card on Pie and Bovril around 2009 when he had the run in with The Away End over the name of a fanzine (dig out the old threads, there's some tremendous reading in there) and he hasn't changed at all since. He's just one strange cat - aggressive, vindictive and always has to get the last word in.

He blocked me on Twitter a couple of months ago after I fired up this thread.

6 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

This thread will always be tremendous. Please get this locked and added to the Gold Forum at once. Andy Muirhead marked his card on Pie and Bovril around 2009 when he had the run in with The Away End over the name of a fanzine (dig out the old threads, there's some tremendous reading in there) and he hasn't changed at all since. He's just one strange cat - aggressive, vindictive and always has to get the last word in.

He blocked me too. Can't remember what for. I am so disappointed that I cannot read his top notch, high end "journalism".

On 20/07/2016 at 08:58, Francesc Fabregas said:

They'll all have been lost in the recent purge won't they? A tremendous loss to the forum.

As for this thread - wow. Scotzine is a total pellet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/08/2016 at 13:11, Rugster said:

Didn't catch it. Any chance of a brief summary?

They were joking about the paid podcast they did and said it will fund things to improve the podcast. They then continued "Unlike someone on Pie and Bovril *coughs* Scotzine" 

• 2 months later...

Bumping this because I see on Twitter that Scotzine is apparently shutting down because of threats made against the guy running it and his family.

Archived