The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

Watched it last night. Brilliant battle.

Cad Bane is some boy.

The lead up to the air support and the point of the air support was fantastic action i though, clones being killed, others jumping to take their place, then obi wan struggling to stand up to help in the final stand then bang, squadron of y wing bombers show up followed by skywalker and mundi's squads

Rebels Mid Season trailer...

I'm 99.9% sure there is another major return in "Old Master"

that looks utterly superb, i it just me or does old master have a slight similarity to snoke in the force awakens, only maybe a younger, non battle scarred one (like palpatine was before windu forced the force lightening back onto him), also the lightsaber that ezra holds at the end (same design as ren's in the force awakens) is leading me also to that thought

They arent really linked except for two characters however if you have time then batter into clone wars as it is fantastic

I didn't really expect them to be linked; I just wanted to know if it was any good and worth watching. I wasn't sure considering it was off the back of the prequels and just presumed everything Star Wars at that time was awful :lol:

Yeah Clone Wars was good. Some really excellent characters like Asohka, Cad Bane etc. There's a couple of episodes that do a great job of foreshadowing Anakin's fall to the Dark Side.

yup, i think the animated series actually explains how he was the way he was in RotS, how he is such an emotional wreck, losing people etc

Yeah Clone Wars was good. Some really excellent characters like Asohka, Cad Bane etc. There's a couple of episodes that do a great job of foreshadowing Anakin's fall to the Dark Side.

I've just finished the first series of Rebels, will batter on with the second series then revisit Clone Wars after. Ashoka who appears in Rebels I'm sure was in Clone Wars?

I've just finished the first series of Rebels, will batter on with the second series then revisit Clone Wars after. Ashoka who appears in Rebels I'm sure was in Clone Wars?

Yeah she's Anakin's padawan in Clone Wars.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my, Season 3 of Rebels is supposedly going to introduce

Grand Admiral Thrawn

This could be fantastic.

strange one to introduce if so given that disney have basically said the expanded universe has heehaw to do with the new star wars future, only to bring in a character based around arguably the best toryline from the exapnded universe

however, he was brilliant