The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

i loved the yoda episode where he flirts with the darkside

Aye, that one was class. I enjoyed all the episodes that involved reckoning with the force, such as Altar of Mortis. 

Don't know if it's just because I watched them last but the last two series seemed to be consistently high quality. 

Details about the characters in Rogue One have been released. 

http://io9.gizmodo.com/meet-the-heroes-villains-and-badass-droid-of-rogue-on-1782427553

Forest Whitaker will play Saw Gerrera, one of the Onderon freedom fighters from the Clone Wars. 

Darth Vader will also make an appearance http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36603978/darth-vader-is-set-for-a-star-wars-comeback-in-the-prequel-film-rogue-one 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Rebels series finale was fantastic. The series dipped at times (too many filler episodes that didn't go anywhere for me) but at it's best it is cracking. I'm looking forward to series 3 now. I'm hoping they will build up stories over a few episodes this time like they did in the Clone Wars rather than the one off episodes they've tended to have in Rebels so far.

• 3 weeks later...
http://movieweb.com/star-wars-rebels-season-3-obi-wan-kenobi-darth-maul-fight/

How good would that be, series 3 promises to be outstanding 

Series 3 does look like it will be class so far. I have reasonably high expectations and I'm looking forward to it.

Another (possibly the final?) duel between the two would be brilliant.

On 14/09/2016 at 21:48, 54_and_counting said:

i know its fan theory and like the rest they are simply finding certain parts to meet their agendas, but i actually like the sound of this one and wouldnt mind seeing how it would be portrayed in the movies

Interesting theory though not sure I believe it. They've uploaded a few other interesting theories like the one about Rey being Palpatine's daughter.

Still think Snoke is Jar Jar Binks :P 

36 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

Interesting theory though not sure I believe it. They've uploaded a few other interesting theories like the one about Rey being Palpatine's daughter.

Still think Snoke is Jar Jar Binks :P 

i cant see it being real, however i find it quite interesting as its completely left field from the other fan theories

So Mace Windu somehow survived a load of force lightning and falling hundreds of feet to the ground? He then changed the shape of his skull, his skin colour and survived Order 66, before managing to hide for circa 50 years totally undetected by The Emperor, Darth Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan and Luke? And he also inexplicably turned away from the Jedi Order, started using the dark side of the force, founded the Knights of Ren, killed a load of young Jedi and now runs the First Order, condoning the blowing up of planets and the attempted destruction of democracy in the galaxy by annihilating the New Republic? Oh and he's personally training the grandson of the man who cut off his hand which allowed the Emperor to beat him?

Edited by DA Baracus