Royal Baby, due today 22 July

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not as against the monarchy as many people but seriously, the people gathered outside the hospital need to take a long hard look at themselves.

I'm happy for the Queen to be head of state but I care as much about what this baby is called about as much as I care about what the Speaker of the House is called or if Black Rod has new buckles on his shoes.

William and Kate seem like decent people but the entire set up of having a Royal family is a genuine embarrassment - the hysteria that went into the first born and the wedding was absolute madness considering everything that goes on in the world.

Who the f**k are these people who actually celebrate this and feel that its important because i am yet to meet anyone who genuinely gives a f**k? And i know a lot of Rangers fans

William and Kate seem like decent people but the entire set up of having a Royal family is a genuine embarrassment - the hysteria that went into the first born and the wedding was absolute madness considering everything that goes on in the world.

Who the f**k are these people who actually celebrate this and feel that its important because i am yet to meet anyone who genuinely gives a f**k? And i know a lot of Rangers fans

They were probably distractions from all the awful things that were going on. Celebrity worship is even more disturbing. Then there are the moronic television shows featuring "celebrities" that you've never heard of, i.e. nonentities, making even bigger fools of themselves.

They were probably distractions from all the awful things that were going on. Celebrity worship is even more disturbing. Then there are the moronic television shows featuring "celebrities" that you've never heard of, i.e. nonentities, making even bigger fools of themselves.

I find this all very disturbing indeed. The fact we as tax payers pay for this family to do nothing and be told they are better than us is frankly disgusting but to go and celebrate the birth of a child who's parents you don't know is just absolutely creepy beyond belief.

I have yet to meet a sane minded person who thinks that the royals are in anyway an important part of our culture, they matter nothing to me! If people want to see a benefit scrounging set of parents having a child then they can watch one born any minute!!

People were camped out there for a fucking fortnight FFS!

Approximately 353,000 babies were born today. Most of their parents however, weren't obscenely rich so their births are of no interest to these forelock tugging saddos.

Anyway; I'm hoping Princess Parasite gets named Boadicea. Stick with tradition.

I was forced to watch as the baby was paraded in front of the press today and a part of me died inside, I can look at Kate and William and see that they feel the same as well. I honestly believe behind closed doors the pair of them are deeply unhappy and want to be normal

I was forced to watch as the baby was paraded in front of the press today and a part of me died inside, I can look at Kate and William and see that they feel the same as well. I honestly believe behind closed doors the pair of them are deeply unhappy and want to be normal

My heart fucking bleeds for them

Archived