Royal Baby, due today 22 July

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does our latest tax payer funded investment have a name yet?

Chardonnay?

Something slightly more upmarket - Cristal Brut 1990 Methuselah, perhaps.

Saying they're parasites to society (which they are) is as embarassing as camping outside for 2 weeks? :lol:

The most embarassing thing to be posted on this thread was your claim tbh

Think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

I'm honestly in shock at the utterly obsessed Royalist nutters that have been shown on the news over the past few days, be it the public or journalists.

Mind-boggling.

I'm honestly in shock at the utterly obsessed Royalist nutters that have been shown on the news over the past few days, be it the public or journalists.

Mind-boggling.

The bbc breaking news that was on for half an hour Saturday morning truly was a sight to behold

FAF :lol:

Already worth more than everybody on this board put together by virtue of birth. Time to end these dole scrounger's life of luxury at our expense.

And a child born by accident of birth to a family that will contribute so much more, that you can ever whine about!?

And a child born by accident of birth to a family that will contribute so much more, that you can ever whine about!?

Literally no idea what this sentence is supposed to mean.

Why do rangers fans have such a hard-on for the English royal family? It really is embarrassing.

All unionists and royalists I know are simpletons

I'm not on about no voters here by the way

Just unionists and royalists. My mates that are unionists are unionists simply because of Sevco or the fact they are in the navy/army

It's strange strange behaviour, I've asked my mates before why they are like that apart from Sevco and being in the forces and they just can't answer

Brainwashing going on IMO

It's strange strange behaviour, I've asked my mates before why they are like that apart from Sevco and being in the forces and they just can't answer

Like you being a racist Celtic fan.

Everyone has their faults.

Archived