Royal Baby, due today 22 July

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a child born by accident of birth to a family that will contribute so much more, that you can ever whine about!?

Erm I think you've got this the wrong way round. We subsidise their life of luxury, they don't contribute anything they just sit their whole lives and live high on the hog off of us.

Princess Tesco Diana Duchy Originals Twente Rothmans Norma Snockers Saxe Coburg Gotha it is then.

True enough, he's wrong to call you a Celtic fan, when you are in fact a Celtic/Dundee Utd/Arbroath fan, 1888Likkktie.

If anything I actually preferred Rangers as a kid as they played in blue and Barry Ferguson was my favourite Scottish player, now I despise Sevco, mainly because of the pro Union politics that they are associated with. Anything but a Celtic fan though.

You won't find any pro Celtic posts from me on here apart from when they played Rangers or played in Europe, but you'll find plenty of pro QOTS/Raith Rovers/Hibs/Hearts stuff aswell on the Rangers match threads and posts from me supporting Motherwell/Aberdeen etc from European threads. Id even support Sevco in Europe...

The fact that Scott Brown is also my favourite player (captain of Scotland, I'm home and away with Scotland) seems to make people come away with pish like that to though. I've also expressed my fondness to other Scots that play for Sevco, Kenny Miller especially.

But if you want to keep firing away with that pish Pete you do that. Whatever makes you happy mate. :P

If anything I actually preferred Rangers as a kid as they played in blue and Barry Ferguson was my favourite Scottish player, now I despise Sevco, mainly because of the pro Union politics that they are associated with. Anything but a Celtic fan though.

You won't find any pro Celtic posts from me on here apart from when they played Rangers or played in Europe, but you'll find plenty of pro QOTS/Raith Rovers/Hibs/Hearts stuff aswell on the Rangers match threads and posts from me supporting Motherwell/Aberdeen etc from European threads. Id even support Sevco in Europe...

The fact that Scott Brown is also my favourite player (captain of Scotland, I'm home and away with Scotland) seems to make people come away with pish like that to though. I've also expressed my fondness to other Scots that play for Sevco, Kenny Miller especially.

But if you want to keep firing away with that pish Pete you do that. Whatever makes you happy mate. :P

Nice to see you are more ashamed of being accused of being a Celtic fan, than being a racist.

Erm I think you've got this the wrong way round. We subsidise their life of luxury, they don't contribute anything they just sit their whole lives and live high on the hog off of us.

What about the tourism money?

Don't you know that France and Austria get absolutely no money from tourists interested in the historic palaces, monuments and museums related to the Royalty that they dumped long ago?

Britain only makes money from that sort of stuff because it still has a functioning royal family.

Don't you know that France and Austria get absolutely no money from tourists interested in the historic palaces, monuments and museums related to the Royalty that they dumped long ago?

Britain only makes money from that sort of stuff because it still has a functioning royal family.

Exactly, nobody goes to see the palace at Versailles. Well, by nobody I mean six million people a year obviously.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_France

What about tourism money? A wee story for you. I spent a week in London a few years ago with a couple of friends from the States.

One of the stops they wanted was Windsor Castle. Amazing place. The plebs get in through a gatehouse. While we're waiting to pay, a woman with a clipboard was wandering around the queue, listening to conversations. When she heard a British accent she'd stop and ask the person to fill out a form - any British visitor to Windsor Castle is 'invited' to cut Her Maj a wee tax break when they pay to get into Windsor Castle.

Joe and Josephine Public - average wage £25,000 a year if they're fucking lucky - gets to sign off on another handout to a woman who has billions.

Countries without royal families get lots of visitors. Hell, there's a place called Rome that's got shit that's so old it's crumbling.

What's the big lie here? Are the royals doing us all a big favour by opening their doors? Is it altruism? Good of their hearts? Are the wretched wages they pay part of the royalist lovebomb?

62 Gun salute for the new baby. not even a 1 gun salute when my son was born, what the f**k is that all about.

If i had a gun i would have fired it for you and your son out of respect

On what constitutes a waste of public money, I reckon the Royal family are pretty low on the list of priorities, I would go with your education for starters !

On what constitutes a waste of public money, I reckon the Royal family are pretty low on the list of priorities, I would go with your education for starters !

^^^ hardcore Tory found.

Why do rangers fans have such a hard-on for the English royal family? It really is embarrassing.

I honestly believe anyone who is working class who is a royalist must either A - So low on self esteem that they need some sort of higher figure to worship even if is at the expense of their own taxes or B - A complete and utter moron (probably sums up your average brain dead Rangers fan)

I don't know anyone who cares about the Royals, the hysteria around the time of the Royal wedding seemed to be absolutely crazy throughout the country but i don't know anyone on a personal level who wasn't in the same mindset as me that it is an absolute fucking joke in this day and age to have this sort of set up. Not even the Rangers fans i know cares about them.

What a surprise that's your opinion. My education didn't cost billions though champ. Are there any other inbred billionaire German families you'd like to give money to and have rule over you or just this one?

I don't want to sound harsh, but this new royal baby is a horse riding, swan baiting, pauper hating, posh little hoor twat cuntress.

I suppose what you said in another thread about if beings from another universe came here and we explained the royal family to them what the f**k would they think?

So your countries taxes pay these people to live a life of luxury where they are fundamentally better than you when you have millions of your citizens living in poverty? I couldn't justify it, i just think the country needs a major overhaul

Archived