Royal Baby, due today 22 July

Because there will be people in Scotland who take an interest in the Royal family, is it so hard for you to understand?

And are these people incapable of catching the babyfest on the main BBC News or the ITV/ITN news immediately before Reporting Scotland or STV news? The latter are for local matters.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And are these people incapable of catching the babyfest on the main BBC News or the ITV/ITN news immediately before Reporting Scotland or STV news? The latter are for local matters.

Send an email to the powers that be at STV and ask for an explanation then.

And you know this for sure how?

Calm down, chap. You are trying too hard. You don't have to go Tonto on every fucking thread about Rangers, Protestants, The Royals or Celtic fans lighting squibs.

Caw canny and make salient points when it's apposite. This way other posters will engage with you and you can have a sensible discussion.

Why you posting about it then? Surely you're just the same as the people who are getting 'worked' up over it.

I'm just giving my opinion it, that's all

Calm down, chap. You are trying too hard. You don't have to go Tonto on every fucking thread about Rangers, Protestants, The Royals or Celtic fans lighting squibs.

Caw canny and make salient points when it's apposite. This way other posters will engage with you and you can have a sensible discussion.

Sound advice auld yin! ;)

I wouldn't say I go 'Tonto' on every thread on those matters. I simply don't understand people who complain about people going on about the birth of a baby yet they're probably worse than those people.

Did you not see the word 'probably'?

It's either a fact or it isn't there's no probably about it. He either knows or he doesn't it's quite that simple really.

But what about a thread about Celtic fans lighting squibs under Protestant, Rangers supporting Royals? He'd be allowed to go Tonto on that, kemo sabe.

Tuned into the end of C4 news hoping that BabyFest would have finished only to see it's still on. However, it's some wifey showing how few people are outside of Buckingham Palace, saying how ridiculous the OTT British media cover is and stating that YouGov polls show that those that stated they were either interested or fairly interested were below the 50% mark. In summary, the media are trying to ram it down our throats when most people don't really care about it all. AWRA should take note.

I think it was the John Terry quips that did it.

He took it well compared to the last time someone gave Terry abuse

Archived