Royal Baby, due today 22 July

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted it's a boy!

A truly wonderful day for all of us.

^^^ Sexist

Not like you're going to be raising it... Or do you mean there's more chance of it dicking about and making an arse of itself when he's older like Harry?

So you don't have facts to back up your previous claim? That's what I thought.

The only people I know that are remotely interested in this are old mums that are always delirious when a baby is born including Fred across the street's half brothers cousins neighbours friend's wife who has also just had a baby.

Any one at work interested? no. Any of my friends interested? no. Any acquaintances interested? no.

Evidence enough?

The only people I know that are remotely interested in this are old mums that are always delirious when a baby is born including Fred across the street's half brothers cousins neighbours friend's wife who has also just had a baby.

Any one at work interested? no. Any of my friends interested? no. Any acquaintances interested? no.

Evidence enough?

No, when did that become the opinion of the whole country??

Evidence enough?

As I mentioned on the other page, YouGov polls (apparently) show that over half of people aren't even fairly interested.

Archived