Ryder Cup 2014

Jamie_B

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He could also try harder week in week out and he might actually win a Major. You know like the Major winners do.

The guy who I would consider "Mr Ryder Cup" never won a Major.

Although he did win the Order of Merit 7 years in a row, finish 2nd in 3 out of the 4 Majors, and win 2 Senior Majors this year.

So, in a roundabout way, I agree with you!

Not surprised that the 4 players who went up the 18th in the final game this morning seem to be toiling a wee bit this afternoon. I know it's high pressure and all that but 5 hours 25 minutes for a fourball is just ridiculous.

Butch had a wee bit of a veiled dig at that when it was mentioned that the 4somes could take as little as 3 hours. He said all golf should.

Butch had a wee bit of a veiled dig at that when it was mentioned that the 4somes could take as little as 3 hours. He said all golf should.

It's not as if the weather is even bad which can slow things up. I just don't see any reason why it should take that long, it's not like a Sunday morning hackers fourball where you spend time looking for balls every hole or two!

Donaldson having pretty much the opposite day to Stevie G earlier. Would be very surprised if Sergio and Rory play together tomorrow, all over the place!

Fowler and Walker have been poor too, but snuck a half this morning and are winning now. Those are generally the crucial ones in the long run.

Looking a bit squeaky for Europe at the moment - narrowly up in 2, all square in one and down in 1.

Archived