Conspiracies

At the risk of coming across as a fruit loop, I am leaning towards the "inside job" camp when it comes to 9/11. I've seen some videos and pictures recently which certainly make me question how it really happened.

Planes flew into tower, Tower fell down, you're welcome.

Whatever you make of the collapse of the two towers, the way WTC7 came down was inexplicable. Even if we accept that the small fires were hot enough to compromise the structure, and that cheap Chinese steel was used, and the original construction workers were cowboys and always pished, it wouldn't explain how it came down so uniformly across its whole floorplan at the same time. Something definitely fishy there IM(unqualified)O.

I'd imagine when the built tower number seven then didn't factor in the stress of two big cunting towers falling down right next to it. That probably didn't help it, nor did parts of the tower falling into it.
When that plane hit the Pentagon, did the Pentagon become the Square?

This man kens.

This. The building came down after "a decision was made to bring it down in a controlled fashion." To bring a building of that size down in a controlled fashion would require months of planning and preparation. It couldn't just be done shortly after a decision was made.

And I have also seen tons of comments from expert structural engineers who claim it is impossible for the buildings to come down like that after being hit by a plane.

And, are we supposed to believe that the terrorists knew how to fly a Boeing into a building? You would have to be trained for that. And why won't the Pentagon release the footage?

People are scared to believe that this is anything other than a terrorist attack, and rightly so. It would be the most shocking revelation of all time. People are quick to dismiss the idea because it's such a disturbing idea - and the current "truth" is easy to accept. I'm not saying it's a full on government plot, but anything is possible and it's good to keep an open mind.

How exactly does a tower fall down when it's been smashed by a plane out of interest? You'd have to be trained how to turn a plane, not the most out of this world thing to do tbh.

And you do realise the Pentagon is right beside an incredibly busy motorway? It'd be like someone smashing into the side of the m25 at rush hour. Do you not think someone would have came out and said it wasn't a plane? f**k knows when they were meant to have planted all those plane pieces with the whole world watching the pentagon also?

People are quick to dismiss the idea because not all people watch youtube for an hour and get easily influenced by some fruit loop. How on earth the government would keep such an operation a secret would be impossible.

As the poster above says there was serious and catastrophic failings between the cia and the fbi, that doesn't make a catchy youtube video though does it?

The biggest problem with all the claims about the way the towers fell is that they are trying to make projections based on a one-off extreme event.  How many times in history has a commercial airliner flown directly into a tower?  They can construct models and do simulations all they want, but these models can never account for every single variable.  These unaccounted for extremes are the same reason that bridges occasionally collapse despite being seemingly well-designed.

If they built replica Twin Towers and flew a plane full of people into them a million times, there would probably be a million different outcomes.

Grant228, have you seen how WTC7 came down? Go and look. Does that look like how a building would come down because of buildings falling down next to it? No, it doesn't. It looks like a standard demolition, like the demolition of a high rise in Glasgow. It's extremely questionable.

10 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

That's my point though - they're not just howling at the moon shouting about the Illuminati, they're conducting scientific investigations which prove (to them anyway) that the official story is impossible. Just a couple of weeks ago there was some head of civil engineering at a US university who investigated the computer models etc used in the official report, and concluded the probability of it leading to collapse was zero percent. Another raving madman conspiracy theorist?

I have no time for YouTube truthers etc but show me some scientific evidence and I'm open-minded enough to at least find it interesting.

Provide names please for the "they" in your otherwise hilarious rap lecture, or the academic who presumably published his findings in a cutting-edge journal - given that is what all major academics do when they find iut something, not prattle about it to utter losers like yourself via YouTube.

Looking forward to those justifications, naturally. 

10 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

There are also people who believe that no planes even hit the buildings, or that they were unmanned and the intended passengers were taken to Area 51. There are plenty of actual conspiracy theorists, but that term doesn't have to apply to anyone questioning it on the basis of independent investigation and evidence.

An entirely meaningless claim. Some tragic loser sitting in his Y-fronts in a basement can subject events to "independent investigation" - you're at best claiming that Vladimir Putin isn't dictating your findings. That still doesn't make your utter bollocks conclusions more or less credible though. 

8 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

This. The building came down after "a decision was made to bring it down in a controlled fashion." To bring a building of that size down in a controlled fashion would require months of planning and preparation. It couldn't just be done shortly after a decision was made.

And I have also seen tons of comments from expert structural engineers who claim it is impossible for the buildings to come down like that after being hit by a plane.

And, are we supposed to believe that the terrorists knew how to fly a Boeing into a building? You would have to be trained for that. And why won't the Pentagon release the footage?

Please cite the peer-reviewed journals in which these "expert structural engineers" attest to that claim, chump. Given that that is the intellectual basis of their field of expertise. 

If that utterly hilarious, straw man claim forms the basis of the rest of your mental breakdown then I feel sorry for you. But not too sorry though; you were a tragic, pint-sharing loser of a human being anyway tbh. 

People are scared to believe that this is anything other than a terrorist attack, and rightly so. It would be the most shocking revelation of all time. People are quick to dismiss the idea because it's such a disturbing idea - and the current "truth" is easy to accept. I'm not saying it's a full on government plot, but anything is possible and it's good to keep an open mind.

^^^ word salad

Edited by vikingTON

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Grant228, have you seen how WTC7 came down? Go and look. Does that look like how a building would come down because of buildings falling down next to it? No, it doesn't. It looks like a standard demolition, like the demolition of a high rise in Glasgow. It's extremely questionable.

Says a chump with absolutely zero technical expertise whatsoever and the support of no credible academic in any relevant field. But try comparing it to a Glasgow high flat being demolished anyway: better luck next time. 

59 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

And does anyone have any suggestions as to why the Pentagon won't release the footage of the crash? Surely by doing so it would more or less put an end to the conspiracy?

Celtic-esque whataboutery about the fact that your theory is held solely by utterly deluded cretins like yourself. 

Edited by vikingTON

Yes I have, and I would say it looks exactly like that, seing as that's exactly what happened. Ever wonder why the chiefs pulled out there firefighters? They could hear and see the building was unstable so pulled their men out. Or I take it the government had some bitchin speaker system playing out the "creaky building.mp3"?
And does anyone have any suggestions as to why the Pentagon won't release the footage of the crash? Surely by doing so it would more or less put an end to the conspiracy?

What conspiracy? Literally anyone looking past a YouTube video will figure the motorway point out.

How much footage did they release of the Twin Towers crash?

14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Or I take it the government had some bitchin speaker system playing out the "creaky building.mp3"?

Google search results:

No results found for "creakybuilding.mp3".

Just how deep does this cover-up go? Disgusting.

2 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Provide names please for the "they" in your otherwise hilarious rap lecture, or the academic who presumably published his findings in a cutting-edge journal - given that is what all major academics do when they find iut something, not prattle about it to utter losers like yourself via YouTube.

Looking forward to those justifications, naturally. 

An entirely meaningless claim. Some tragic loser sitting in his Y-fronts in a basement can subject events to "independent investigation" - you're at best claiming that Vladimir Putin isn't dictating your findings. That still doesn't make your utter bollocks conclusions more or less credible though. 

Still pished from a long night out? Calling someone a loser on the internet because you disagree with them :lol:

I assume you, at best, skim-read my previous posts where I specifically said on more than one occasion that my interest in the subject had nothing to do with YouTube 'truthers', and is based on the fact that thousands of professionals in the related fields disagree with the official story. And I'm not even saying they're right and the official story is wrong, merely that it's interesting that so many of them have come out and questioned it.

Also, 'my' conclusions? They're obviously not my conclusions. Obviously.

14 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Still pished from a long night out? Calling someone a loser on the internet because you disagree with them :lol:

I assume you, at best, skim-read my previous posts where I specifically said on more than one occasion that my interest in the subject had nothing to do with YouTube 'truthers', and is based on the fact that thousands of professionals in the related fields disagree with the official story. And I'm not even saying they're right and the official story is wrong, merely that it's interesting that so many of them have come out and questioned it.

Also, 'my' conclusions? They're obviously not my conclusions. Obviously.

Who? In the vid posted by welshbairn you can clearly see that about a third of the bottom of the building had been wiped out and that it was engulfed in flames. Any "expert" who argues that this would lead to anything other that rapid and catastrophic collapse is clearly of the type described by VT. 

6 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

But if there is a conspiracy then why would the Pentagon release any footage that could implicate them in the cover-up?

Just did a quick Google of "9/11 structural engineer" and the first result was this page:

http://www.ae911truth.org/

On that page there is a list of professionals who have put their reputations on the line in pursuit of "the truth."

Now, as a neutral, when it comes to this conspiracy who should I listen to the most? The professionals, who studied engineering, architecture and construction for years and years, or the furious cries of an utterly clueless Morton fan on a Scottish football forum?

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Just did a quick Google of "9/11 structural engineer" and the first result was this page:

http://www.ae911truth.org/

On that page there is a list of professionals who have put their reputations on the line in pursuit of "the truth."

Now, as a neutral, when it comes to this conspiracy who should I listen to the most? The professionals, who studied engineering, architecture and construction for years and years, or the furious cries of an utterly clueless Morton fan on a Scottish football forum?

Again, just listen to what VT says. Do a bit of research on who these "professionals" are. Quacks who want to sell books and make a living out of pedaling nonsense mainly.