Conspiracies

https://www.ar15.com...try.html&page=1

http://m.imgur.com/a/vZwII

So, dollar bills have been turning up all over America with messages on them. There's also s website that only has a timer counting down to midnight tonight, 4pm US.

Quite interested to see what this will be about. Film/Game/Show hype has supposedly been ruled out and the most common theory is some sort of huge data dump. 

The whole Pearl Harbour thing is really unlikely. For a start in 1941 most senior naval officers thought the battleship was still the queen of the seas and battleships took a damn site longer and more money to build. Looking backwards it looks like getting Japan to attack was a great way to get America to war with Germany but thats because Germany declared war on the US, the public mood could have been that America's war was with Japan and helping the British a distraction. The Germans had already sunk a US ship, the Reuben James, keeping up the pressure in the Atlantic and getting the Germans to sink more US shipping was a proven way to get the US into a war with Germany. 

Some people prefer to think that someone or some group is in ultimate control of everything important to the alternative possibility that seismic events in world history can unfold thanks to the actions of a few random nutters and will do intellectual contortions to force the facts to fit their preferred world view in that regard. Having said that though, if you are an American that was sent to Vietnam after the Gulf of Tonkin incident that now appears to have probably been falsified, who later watched Iran-Contra unfold in the 80s and watched aghast as no WMDs showed up in Iraq under Dubya, it's maybe understandable if you wind up like Jesse Ventura.

15 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

At the risk of coming across as a fruit loop, I am leaning towards the "inside job" camp when it comes to 9/11. I've seen some videos and pictures recently which certainly make me question how it really happened.

Link us up.

Link us up.

Look it up on YouTube. Some of the suggestions are ridiculous (such as subliminal messages) but other stuff i.e jet fuel burning steel, videos of the Pentagon crash being kept from release, WTC 7 coming down in a controlled fashion...it just doesn't add up for me.

Jet fuel burns at 825 degrees, steel loses half its strength at 650 degrees. The steel didn't need to melt. Add the almighty weakening effect of the explosions and 500 mph crashes and it's surprising the buildings didn't collapse earlier. 

Whatever you make of the collapse of the two towers, the way WTC7 came down was inexplicable. Even if we accept that the small fires were hot enough to compromise the structure, and that cheap Chinese steel was used, and the original construction workers were cowboys and always pished, it wouldn't explain how it came down so uniformly across its whole floorplan at the same time. Something definitely fishy there IM(unqualified)O.