Arcade Fire

AirdrieGuy

• 10 months later...

Ive only just started properly listening to these guys and they're fast becoming one of my favourite bands. I'd heard a few songs from each album just from the radio etc but f**k me so many good tunes

What are your favourite songs so far? Funeral is one of best debut albums around. I bought it on the back of hearing an advert for the album without actually hearing any songs by them first.

What are your favourite songs so far? Funeral is one of best debut albums around. I bought it on the back of hearing an advert for the album without actually hearing any songs by them first.

Sprawl part two and empty room are my favourite two album tracks so far. Soo good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I like it. I like it a lot.

The album; I need it, I want it, I can't live without. 

It's so fucking Talking Heads/ABBA with a wee bit of Daft Punk thrown in, it's absolutely spectacular, and it seems like the album will succeed where Reflektor failed a bit. 

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It's just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you

There's so many songs that have clearly influenced Everything Now, and they are all brilliant.