Youth Teams Discussion.

Enigma

More great

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Impressive first half from the U21s there, Spain not really been able to do much. Nice to see Cameron and Mulligan on from the start. Doak all over the pitch and always dangerous.

More great work there. Very telling that in an 21s game between us and Spain the best player is a 17 year old Scotsman. Been very impressed with Cameron and Mulligan has put himself about as well.

22 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Ah right, I've had no issues so far so didn't know if it was an issue with certain browsers

I’ve tried everything I can think of mate. No idea why it isn’t working. Wondered if it was a licensing issue, but I’m in Jersey and that normally counts as UK for licensing purposes. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’ve tried everything I can think of mate. No idea why it isn’t working. Wondered if it was a licensing issue, but I’m in Jersey and that normally counts as UK for licensing purposes. 

I tried everything too, but then downloaded the app on my phone and it works fine…

• 3 weeks later...

I noted at the weekend that Michael Mellon seems to be doing very well on loan at Morecambe. He was there last season when they were in League One and failed to score in eight appearances, but he's managed five in eight so far this season in League Two. Still a long way from Burnley's first team, obvs, but promising signs.

21 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

ETA didn't realise O'Riordan was eligible, he was with Ireland u21s as recently as June.

I had no idea he was eligible either. Glad he’s come to his senses. 6 months in Kirkcaldy clearly won him round. He’s going to have a good career, I’m sure of it. He was great for us. Old beyond his years.