Youth Teams Discussion.

Enigma

52 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Doak is some outball. Giving those defenders nightmares off the ball as well

The last thirty was hard going with no out ball on the pitch - he didn’t seem happy at going off, so strange management but ultimately worked out. 

Lyall Cameron was absolutely outstanding. 

Superb win last night for the boys

What hells happening with Conway pulled out again?

I know for a fact that gane was scouted by a scout from a Belgium pro league side

So those players done really well and there agents might be making a few phone calls in January 

Lyall Cameron was exellent a player that I critised in the Malta game

King playing CDM was exellent to beside Barron and Slicker was exellent to maybe we have another good GK but obviously needs to play league games

3 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

2-0 win v Serbia for the 19s, won the group with 7 points.

2-1, they scored a penalty in the last minute. I had it on in the background while working and thought we rode our luck a bit at times. But a good result especially without two key players in One and Miller. I was most impressed with David Watson, probably unsurprising given he's playing consistently at a high level.

A pretty poor first half - I don’t particularly understand why Gemmill has chucked Lyall Cameron up front, after how good he was in the middle of the park the other night. Particularly as we have had none of the ball so it is very hard to get Doak on the ball when he is pushed out right - he caused so much trouble the last two games I have seen through the middle. 

An excellent interception and flying run from his own half from Doak just before HT, but let down a bit by his touch and took himself too wide. 

Just now, Pie Of The Month said:

Slicker looks much improved recently from when I've seen him for Scotland youth teams in the past. Would be good for him to get regular football somewhere.

I haven’t seen him much before, but he looks excellent - as he did against Belgium too. An ability to make saves and not look like an utter haddy (so far) which is nice after the other night.