Youth Teams Discussion.

Enigma

Doak has an obscene amount of quality at times. 

Surprisingly we have looked better since moving Cameron back to his actual position. 

ETA, Doak also loves a moan, which I am very much here for. Hilarious refereeing there! 

Edited by No_Problemo

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Doak has an obscene amount of quality at times. 

Surprisingly we have looked better since moving Cameron back to his actual position. 

ETA, Doak also loves a moan, which I am very much here for. Hilarious refereeing there! 

All the good players like a moan though especially if there from Ayrshire especially 

Nah, keeper was on his line fine. 

Far better last thirty or so. 

Very impressed with Slicker - the only thing I wasn’t sure on was cross balls and then he went and claimed a fanstastic one of those too in the second half. Good on the ball, good reactions and off his like quick for through balls too. Loan move please! 

Think Doak for a bit spooked by the long wait to take the kick.

Always seems to me that when the ref keeps blowing the whistle and warning players for encroachment etc that it's only the penalty taker who suffers. Just let the kick happen and yellow card any player who encroaches (obvs that would take a bit of player education etc).

Edited by Gordopolis

Just now, Gordopolis said:

Think Doak for a bit spooked by the long wait to take the kick.

Always seems to me that when the ref keeps blowing the whistle and warning players for encroachment etc that it's only the penalty taker who suffers. Just let the kick happen and yellow card any player who encroaches.

Nah he's just a poor penalty taker at the moment. Missed in the Youth League last season and his other one against Hungary earlier in the year wasn't great either. All pretty much the same penalty too. 

It was a pretty shite team performance. Too easy to play around our 5-2-3 and there wasn't much cohesion on the ball. 

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Nah he's just a poor penalty taker at the moment. Missed in the Youth League last season and his other one against Hungary earlier in the year wasn't great either. All pretty much the same penalty too. 

It was a pretty shite team performance. Too easy to play around our 5-2-3 and there wasn't much cohesion on the ball. 

Maybe your right but lets get behind him he is a exceptional talant 

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Not much cohesion definitely !

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Interesting, thanks. I think being spooked tho is part of being a poor pen taker.

10 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

His shooting in general definitely needs improvement, once he gets his first senior goal it’ll hopefully remove some of the pressure I imagine he is feeling too. 

We were definitely better once Cameron moved back, it was pretty dreadful up until that point.