Buying a Chinese phone....

wunfellaff

22 hours ago, Njord said:

Twinkle, how does it feel?

Now you have it, and you're on your own. 

General build quality yadda yadda.

Yeah, very impressed. First thing that got my attention was the volume coming from the speakers when playing music. The music is blaring, which is a good thing for me plus it doesnt sound tinny which can sometimes happen. Camera seems fine plus everything is rapid ie apps changing etc. Definitely worth the money

Nah ive binned the cut outs that came with that sim. Tbh im getting shot of Giffgaff as its garbage so will be moving to Virgin mobile as im getting a good deal thru being a broadband customer with them. I can hold off til the new sim comes but im glad its not just me thats had the sim problem

10 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Gotta say a big thanks to you guys for the heads up, loving my new phone and for the price it's a no brainer. Would recommend!

If you're clumsy like me I'd recommend keeping it in the transparent protector cover with the screen protector on it also. Already dropped mine three times now and it's saved it from any damage.

If you're clumsy like me I'd recommend keeping it in the transparent protector cover with the screen protector on it also. Already dropped mine three times now and it's saved it from any damage.

Aye, I definitely will, just out of interest did you go for the gold or silver finish?

2 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

As I said before, liquid glass is much better than a screen protector :)

2 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Aye, I definitely will, just out of interest did you go for the gold or silver finish?

Silver. Who in their right mind would buy the gold one??