The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was Vikington and Swampy's suicide by cop ploy. Vikington has clearly been bored to death by it all for a couple of years, hence the endless repetition and lack of social skills. It was a revelation to see his early posts recently, I thought he was an experimental AI bot. No doubt he'll thrive away from P+B, it clearly wasn't good for him. Swampy will probably reinvent himself as an angry housewife from Greenock on American LGBT sites, campaigning for another letter to be added to the acronym.

P.S. If they haven't in fact been banned, as latest updates would indicate, I love them really! :)

I did raise this concern, but apparently their profile can't be clicked on. Just imagine how much easier things would be if a mod came out and confirmed it and why?

#justsaying

Why would anyone confirm it, over 100 people were watching, that's box office in the early hours.

No, you've told the story of what happened with you and the mods earlier! I'm asking why you aren't making the same song and dance you did about DeeGas towards Thundermonkey BEFORE it was cleared up by the other mods! I would have thought you would be doing the exact same here but clearly not! Obviously you are inconsistent in your approach!

Anyway, I'm off to sleep so feel free to pretend you've already answered my question again!

Simple answer, because it isn't the same thing. Also, the song and dance was done in the style of deegas to make a deliberate point.

Plus, as I said before, you catch more flies with honey, etc etc.

Dear Div, you still ain't called or wrote
I hope you have the chance, I ain't mad
I just think it's fucked up, you hand out perma-bans

If you didn't want to talk to me
In the top 50 posters thread you didn't have to
But you went and banned vikingTon too

He's like my little brother man

He has the mental age of a 6 year old

We waited at the end of the phone for you
For 4 hours and you just said "No"
That's pretty shitty man
You're like his fuckin' idol
He wants to be just like you man
He likes you more than I do

Nobody's been banned, suspended, or indeed warned. I've no idea why they think otherwise.

Because we can't get onto their pages?

Imagine VT and Swampy had planned this all along...and they suspended their own accounts in protest. What a story that would be.

Archived