The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say placidcasual, if I knew who you were, I might be quite rattled by your cringe.

And no chance am I posting my top ten. There might be a St Mirren fan on it!

The only reason people "know" who you are is because, when you joined, you bombarded the place with shite threads.

The only reason people "know" who you are is because, when you joined, you bombarded the place with shite threads.

I bombarded the place with shite threads quite some time after I joined. They kept me happy. And that's the main thing.

Swing and a miss, rattled, seething, etc.

I voted for you!

Unfortunately it was then pointed out to me that I can't count and you were bumped off my list since you were in 11th.

Probably worth half a point.

Thank you. Ach well, it's the thought that counts..

... is a phrase I have never understood. It's the vote that counts, not the 'thought'. You have fucked me over here, Ziggy.

I haven't voted yet either.

Beg for my vote TRS. BEG!

As well as being my favourite Hearts poster who would have been in my top 20, I have two words for you: Sexual favours.

If he's such a cheery guy why does he sit about posting crying images constantly and complaining about how pish the most petty of things are, followed by enough emoticons to keep Kilt happy?

He's just like Hoopy the Celtic fan. They're about 12 but I just can't stand them.

f**k off.

wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Only joking mate ;)8)^_^:lol::thumsup2

Archived