The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Cause I'm an arsehole? Cause I'm shite? Cause we don't cross paths too often? I dunno, you tell me, man.

Cause yer fucking pish.

Na na, I'm joking. I don't have the heart to be a bad b*****d here. I just suppose you don't do it for me, man - in not feeling your vibe, I'm not riding your wave - you know what I'm saying?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf man. Harsh. He always seems like such a cheery guy. Loves using a gif from time to time too i'm sure. His posts usually amuse me anyway, and you can really feel his passion for the hibees. I like that. He therefore makes me laugh and he is sound.

So tell me, forehead, why are you not in my list? Hmm?

If he's such a cheery guy why does he sit about posting crying images constantly and complaining about how pish the most petty of things are, followed by enough emoticons to keep Kilt happy?

He's just like Hoopy the Celtic fan. They're about 12 but I just can't stand them.

If he's such a cheery guy why does he sit about posting crying images constantly and complaining about how pish the most petty of things are, followed by enough emoticons to keep Kilt happy?

He's just like Hoopy the Celtic fan. They're about 12 but I just can't stand them.

You know what, you're absolutely spot on there. Cheery was the wrong word. His beloved Hibs are pretty shite tbh and every time they get pumped he goes all dramatic. It's funny.

Cause yer fucking pish.

Na na, I'm joking. I don't have the heart to be a bad b*****d here. I just suppose you don't do it for me, man - in not feeling your vibe, I'm not riding your wave - you know what I'm saying?

Nah, I am pish :P

I'm not sure I do, but it sounds sexy nonetheless.

Done. And you know what? I'm highly impressed. You're getting my vote next time.

I hope Marshmallo does a Matty and someone else takes over then.

Serious lack of The Real Saints in these lists.

My list is this -

1. Radford

2. dundeebarry

3. VikingTon

4. StandFree03

5. The Phoenix

6. Lichtieforlife

7. Kyle

8. Granny Danger

9. Gareth_Glasgow

10. Mrs M

I voted for you!

Unfortunately it was then pointed out to me that I can't count and you were bumped off my list since you were in 11th.

Probably worth half a point.

f**k all wrong with Hoop dog, he's on my list. One of a very select few Sellik fans on here who isn't a candle lighting, hand wringing, ambulance chasing, ashamed of nothing, offended by everything cuntmonger.

I like the cut of Jimmy85's jib, but the amount of top 10 places he's got so far shows the complete lack of depth in available choices in the top 10 best posters ever on this site.

He does what all the good comedies do. He adapts the same joke to many different scenarios and you humour monkeys lap it up as if it's fresh and hilarious every single time. He's the ' Friends ' of this forum. I mean i like him and he brings something to the table, but top 10 of all time? You should all be embarrassed to be so mainstream.

No wonder i hate you all.

I'm equally as disgusted as you tbf.

1)Granny Danger, Best poster when it come to football imo.

2) DundeeBarry, funniest poster on the site.

3) Big Gus, a strong outspoken poster and pretty funny.

4) PullMyStrings, the best United poster now.

5) Bigmouth strikes again. Top man, funny and to the point.

6) KeeperDee top lad, knows his football.

7) TurboDee top lad, seems to get involved all over the forum.

8) Addie good banter and good football knowledge.

9) Liam DFC, needs a vote for his genius artwork.

10) Hoopy, handles himself well on the site, good guy.

Top quality list Peeel. Keep up the good work and don't listen to these dimwits.

Cringe.

Ooft. You should post your whole top 10 in here, I suspect the seethe could be incredible.

I must say placidcasual, if I knew who you were, I might be quite rattled by your cringe.

And no chance am I posting my top ten. There might be a St Mirren fan on it!

Archived