The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip here you go.

XBL gets kicked out of the game by his own team on page 32 for being sh*te, you can then skip to about pages 40-44 when he gets accused of the cheating and starts his meltdown.Page 52 has a bit more seethe and then from page 61-64 comes his utter breakdown and then he can't let it go so from page 66 onwards he continues his seethe

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/202008-survivor-six-game-thread/page-32

Yip here you go.

XBL gets kicked out of the game by his own team on page 32 for being sh*te, you can then skip to about pages 40-44 when he gets accused of the cheating and starts his meltdown.Page 52 has a bit more seethe and then from page 61-64 comes his utter breakdown and then he can't let it go so from page 66 onwards he continues his seethe

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/202008-survivor-six-game-thread/page-32

Yep, backs up exactly what I said. Where was this "big reveal" that you and Ludo said would happen?

No, although it was something that was only defined as cheating in this game and never previously, I disagreed with your interpretation, but that was the game, no problem there. No, my problem was with your lies. You were the most dishonest host we've ever had, and your revealing details of individual players was a disgrace. Furthermore, your defence was that the host always revealed stuff like that after the game, which more than one host clarified that they never did. And did you? You did not. You ran away from your own game. And the result? You killed the franchise, well done.

This has to be one of the most tragic things I have ever read.

Yip here you go.

In fairness everyone who contributed to that comes across as an utter gimp.

Guest The Phoenix

This has to be one of the most tragic things I have ever read.

Indeed. I thought his contribution on this thread couldn't be topped but that takes fudness to heights beyond the imagination.

Bobby Skidmarks, on 25 Nov 2013 - 20:25, said:

There's a lot of anger in that thread.

It's only a matter of time before someone gets chibbed.

That's the beauty of the Survivor Games, before these Top 50 things came about, Survivor Games were the only petty things floating about that guaranteed breakdowns.

ICTChris, on 25 Nov 2013 - 20:35, said:

I don't understand these Survivor games, can someone explain them in a sentence?

A game in which you must survive to the end, facing numerous 'tasks' which are like mini-games and avoiding the tantamount of tears that surrounds you.

Archived