The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did xbl seriously try to cheat in an online game for fun? :lol:

Aye, in a nutshell. He cheated in an online game, got caught, got rightly ripped to shreds, and then went in a huff about how it didn't say in the rules that there was to be no cheating.

It would be like going to a pub quiz, googling all the answers, he getting caught and then huffing that the quizmaster didn't say you wernt allowed to use your phones.

Pathetic

Aye, in a nutshell. He cheated in an online game, got caught, got rightly ripped to shreds, and then went in a huff about how it didn't say in the rules that there was to be no cheating.

It would be like going to a pub quiz, googling all the answers, he getting caught and then huffing that the quizmaster didn't say you wernt allowed to use your phones.

Pathetic

Except for the fact that 3 previous hosts had allowed what I did with no problems. So it was a surprise to me when Ludo complained. However, his game, his rules, so I refrained from doing it. No, what I objected to was Ludo revealing other stuff, and then claiming that the host did this every game (backed up by you, I might add), despite 3 hosts pointing out that this never happened. And lo and behold, that which GTG and Ludo claimed would happen, did not happen. That which I predicted, came to pass precisely.

And so Ludo killed the franchise as multiple players indicated their unwillingness to play again.

xbl, on 25 Nov 2013 - 17:33, said:

Except for the fact that 3 previous hosts had allowed what I did with no problems. So it was a surprise to me when Ludo complained. However, his game, his rules, so I refrained from doing it. No, what I objected to was Ludo revealing other stuff, and then claiming that the host did this every game (backed up by you, I might add), despite 3 hosts pointing out that this never happened. And lo and behold, that which GTG and Ludo claimed would happen, did not happen. That which I predicted, came to pass precisely.

And so Ludo killed the franchise as multiple players indicated their unwillingness to play again.

You don't half spout a lot of pish! :lol:

:lol:

No one at all, other than you, cares a jot what happened in that game.

The franchise fun online game is dead because there were shitloads of them following each other, ie mafia, apprentice etc etc and people got tired of them.

Having sat upon my chair I can confirm it remains merely "ok". I told it this, and it seems reluctant to change, so we seemed to have reached an impasse

Archived