The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

OP, can you keep the first post updated with a summary of bans and breakdowns caused by this thread? Hard to keep up with this 5-10 pages of contexted rattledness per day thing.

Cheers!

Tbh I'm a bit lost with the number of people going nuts here.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The long and short of it is xbl wants a ban. In his eyes he'll be big time again.

The only thing stopping him from giving it one big push is his chronic addiction to this website.

Or lack of balls.

Or lack of balls.

You people have got to make your mind up here. First of all I'm accused of not arguing with the mods, then I'm accused of crusading against them, then of not arguing with them, then of pushing for a ban, then of not arguing with them.

All I'm doing is asking legitimate questions in a manner that is within the site rules.

"Why should Div have to explain anything?"He doesn't HAVE to, but it would be the decent thing to do would it not? Certainly, if my boss sacked people without explaining why, I'd ask for an explanation so that I didn't end up doing the same thing. I don't think asking questions or holding people to account is unreasonable.

They wouldn't tell you. They'd say it was confidential and tell you to read the HR policy and not stray from it and you'll be OK.

You people have got to make your mind up here. First of all I'm accused of not arguing with the mods, then I'm accused of crusading against them, then of not arguing with them, then of pushing for a ban, then of not arguing with them.

All I'm doing is asking legitimate questions in a manner that is within the site rules.

Your tediosity is admirable.

Guest The Phoenix

Stop making the assumption everyone else's lives are as affected by P&B as yours is.

The truest sentence ever typed in the history of P&B.

When you have the mod just banning people on the whim, then it creates a climate of fear and uncertainty.

And there, folks, is the evidence.

How will we all sleep at night?

The long and short of it is xbl wants a ban. In his eyes he'll be big time again.

The only thing stopping him from giving it one big push is his chronic addiction to this website.

Give him what he wants then. You have a duty to the people.

No, although it was something that was only defined as cheating in this game and never previously, I disagreed with your interpretation, but that was the game, no problem there. No, my problem was with your lies. You were the most dishonest host we've ever had, and your revealing details of individual players was a disgrace. Furthermore, your defence was that the host always revealed stuff like that after the game, which more than one host clarified that they never did. And did you? You did not. You ran away from your own game. And the result? You killed the franchise, well done.

I wasn't aware that the franchise had died? Or do you mean that because you are banned from future games the whole game has to stop?

I wasn't aware that the franchise had died? Or do you mean that because you are banned from future games the whole game has to stop?

Like others, I said at the time that I was done with these games. The franchise is dead. Killed by the lies of Ludo.

Did xbl seriously try to cheat in an online game for fun? :lol:

Well no. That was nothing to do with my reasons for complaint. After all, although it was something I'd done with the permission of those running the game on several previous occasions, the host this time made it against the rules, which is fine. After all, his game, his rules. So that was nothing to do with my cause for complaint. I'm not even sure why thats an issue, I've certainly never mentioned it. I've said this more than once.

Archived