The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, he was the livi alias guy? I didn't think he was all that bad tbh!

Indeed I wasn't, many of us never read that "club dece" or noticed it, so clearly he's only interesting for a very, very, very specific subset of the forum.

A subset that had influence far above its modest size, even spawning a toe-curling tribute act called 'club doss'.

I didn't vote for The Collector but only because I only voted for active accounts. Had he not been victim of a complete bullshit banning he'd have been a stick-on for top five. My vote could well have swung the balance. #somethinginsidesostrong

Pretty bland poster apart from on the Tennis threads, in my brief experience.

His hissy fit at Liamdfc was about the best thing I remember him for.

I take it no-one actually believes he invented the word 'dece' and that's part of the 'joke'?

A tedious WUM seems his MO, can believe he's related to wings.

I didn't think I'd heard of the Collector until this thread prompted a search. Stunned to discover he's one of the Livingston weans that plagued the First Division forum for years. Also struggling to get my head around the entry criteria to Club Dece, too, unless a "solid 8 or 9" applies to the Constitution and Comeliness statistics in Dungeons & Dragons.

Club DECE would be running the show to an even greater extent if they hadn't rejected me.

Not a Doss post fella. Very undoss indeed.

Archived