The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did you fare on it Andy?

Opened up my first show with a 9 letter word, beat a football director and a doctor before being beaten by a sound chap named Mark.

Came up the road with a teapot min!

Edit: Lexi Collector above the likes of Jupe, Monster, ICT Chris among others? :lol:

Alrighty then!

Guest The Phoenix

Swampy banned again?

Nah, he's taking a well-earned vacation prior to accepting his crown. The media requests that will inevitably pour in, will guarantee he'll need to work through the entire festive season.

Use of the phrase DECE started and become popular amongst the UK hip-hop, and grime scene almost 10 years ago.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's stolen patter.

Indeed my pal has been at it for years. He's a punk/hardcore/metal sort of a dude.

You've got VikingTON, Swampy, mhak, Jimmy85 and Captain Sensible as definites IMO. None of them have appeared yet and I find it unlikely that they wouldn't have had enough votes to make the list. That leaves 2 other places. Not sure who'll occupy those spots - I might be missing someone but I can't think of any other "big names" who haven't been included.

It'll be two out of Ron Burgundy, dundeebarry & philpy.

Talk about paranoia. A question was raised an answer given. The thread was here when I logged and the content's unmolested.

Sorry but my clear and simple design of a low temperature fusion engine is no longer there. And I can't remember how to do it now..

Guest The Phoenix

It'll be two out of Ron Burgundy, dundeebarry & Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Fixed.

First lesson of sarcasm - use an example that's truly preposterous.

Archived