The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a murder there last year, yes. I used to say hello to the poor woman as I jogged past on bright Sunday mornings.

:(

Shortly before you killed her*

*for legal reasons, you didn't.

Does anyone have a link to that thread where a Clyde fan asked for advice for taking a girl out on a date - he ended up taking her to Pizza Hut at 10am?

My favourite thread ever.

I hope Confidemus is ready for his big 'moment' tonight. Enjoy big man; you have earned it.

I'll be honest, I'm disappointed not enough of my beige muckers voted for me to edge me into my predicted 50 - 40 placing, but the game's a bogey. Me breaking into the top ten would be like VikingTon finishing 45th or like Big Gus winning the whole thing.

Oh, wait...

I'll be honest, I'm disappointed not enough of my beige muckers voted for me to edge me into my predicted 50 - 40 placing, but the game's a bogey. Me breaking into the top ten would be like VikingTon finishing 45th or like Big Gus winning the whole thing.

Oh, wait...

Oh dear.

A closer comparison would be along the lines Craig Whyte claiming a Nobel Peace Prize or Davie Dodds winning GQ's Best-Dressed Man for 1994.

303242_1.jpg

2e0s5k0.jpg

Oh dear.

A closer comparison would be along the lines Craig Whyte claiming a Nobel Peace Prize or Davie Dodds winning GQ's Best-Dressed Man for 1994.

303242_1.jpg

2e0s5k0.jpg

^^^ trying waaaay too hard, son.

Still, I'm glad I still manage to anger you without even trying. :)

Does anyone have a link to that thread where a Clyde fan asked for advice for taking a girl out on a date - he ended up taking her to Pizza Hut at 10am?

The Jojo Thread

I can't believe that was nearly ten years ago. I'm going through it now, and it's just as funny now as it was then. It's like a 2004 P&B microcosm, all of your favourite characters appear. There's also a complaint that P&B isn't as good as it used to be! Easy to forget that it was that thread that saw the majority of kj38b's "the money was just resting in my account" breakdown, at the hands of Pompey.

Some amount of smileys being chucked about back then, too.

Archived