The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you'll find its Ayrshire that doesnt compare for golf!

3 open courses within 20 minutes drive. Superb And the new Dundonald links will be a beauty in a few years time

Dundonald is already an absolute gem and your absolutely correct Ayrshire is superb for Golf. I just don't like the towns and villages too much if I'm honest.

Dundee is superior to Perth bar two things: location and scenery. The location of Perth is perfect, every other Scottish city is relatively close which makes living in Perth pretty damn good for travelling about. Perth is also more scenic than Dundee.

That's it.

Dundee is superior to Perth bar two things: location and scenery. The location of Perth is perfect, every other Scottish city is relatively close which makes living in Perth pretty damn good for travelling about. Perth is also more scenic than Dundee.

That's it.

3. Less minks.

I was struggling to decide whether this was a good or bad thing as minks are very entertaining and do amusing things but maybe aren't something you want to experience all the time. Therefore, on balance I think having less minks is a benefit of Perth given you can still visit Dundee.

3. Less minks.

I was struggling to decide whether this was a good or bad thing as minks are very entertaining and do amusing things but maybe aren't something you want to experience all the time. Therefore, on balance I think having less minks is a benefit of Perth given you can still visit Dundee.

That's true. I think it would also be funny listening to minks from Dundee if they had a raw Dundonian accent, another plus point.

My grandparents stay 10 minutes away from crieff and in my youth I used to get taken to the sweetie shop and plied with Bonbons and irn bru ice cream. The last time I visited crieff I only went for a subway, ate it then continued on my drive to meet my pal in st fillans, which looks like an unbelievably dull place

We used to go on holiday to Crieff every year and the sweet shop there was fuckin' ace.

Did they do chips though?

I can't even remember where the chip shop in Crieff is.

I saw the Christopher Reeve version of Superman in Crieff and hired my first ever video (Smokey & The Bandit I think) in Crieff.

My brother stays there. My mother comes from Auchterarder. My aunt stays in Dunning, and I was conceived there as well.

Oh aye, my cousin played for St Johnstone.

I am more Perthshire than any c**t on here.

Archived