The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Reported.

Mocking a serious illness isn't acceptable.

See when folk advise other posters that they have reported them it reminds me of the Spectrum game 'School Daze' and the irritating suck up who started all of his complaints by saying, "Please Sir, I cannot tell a lie."

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was bored on a nightshift a few weeks ago and was looking back through posts that I'd given green dots to and found this beauty from Reynard

Hadn't realised you could do that. I've read some very funny things on this website over the years. I'm about half way through my green-dot archive at the moment, and my favourite post so far might be Swampy dismissing an Ad Lib argument simply by calling him "Horace Broon".

See when folk advise other posters that they have reported them it reminds me of the Spectrum game 'School Daze' and the irritating suck up who started all of his complaints by saying, "Please Sir, I cannot tell a lie."

The trick was the punch him when the teacher had his back turned, then he'd get lines for "telling tales"

I was bored on a nightshift a few weeks ago and was looking back through posts that I'd given green dots to and found this beauty from Reynard

I didn't know I could do that. Found this absolute topper from ex-mentalist Celtic poster (and possible alias) Beyemystic regarding the sinister forces of bigotry at work in the Football Manager stats:

Stuart, what are the chances of Aiden McGeady recieving a realistic rating this year - ie. one not motivated by malice?

Surely the Republic of Ireland researcher should assume responsibility for Aiden. I think I am right in saying that the likes of Shala and Sandaza, for example, were designated stats by the German and Spanish research teams?

On the subject of Reynard:

This time of year is always marvellous. Its that time of year when fat fucks salivate over horrible polyester t-shirts made in far eastern sweatshops for about 40p. They then compare "the design" and pontificate over "the design", sometimes moaning that they cant get their crappy sportswear in time to go on their shitty package holiday in some god forsaken Spanish version of Butlins, where all they would have done was to waddle around some cholera ridden pool with their gut hanging out wearing cheap plastic flip flops to match their cheap polyester sportswear.

Anyone not actually being paid to wear that stuff, or not participating in sporting activity should be kicked fucking hard right on the cock for looking like a w****r.

Have a Mars bar and cheer up.

^^

Doesn't understand the direct relationship between Blood Sugars/ Carbohydrates/ Mood swings.

I'm enjoying my low-carb lifestyle and this is reflected in my postings. TBH, I don't believe you being a horrendous poster, the number # 1 Fud, and a Perthshire recluse is anything related to medicine. More you being a 5 star dick.

Not a Mars bar guy? Bounty? Snickers?

It's pretty hilarious that you attribute your clear mental illness towards diabetes. Still, I suppose you were that desperate not to get banned you had to come up with something.

Wow, Standfree talking about mental illness shocker.

Not a Mars bar guy? Bounty? Snickers?

It's pretty hilarious that you attribute your clear mental illness towards diabetes. Still, I suppose you were that desperate not to get banned you had to come up with something.

Nobody will be surprised that you revel in mocking mental illness, indeed the depression thread is soiled with your contributions. I await your witty retort probably name-checking some random chocolate bars.

#Standard

#Fuddish

#Blacksheepofperthshire

Archived