The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the f'ck is 'Club Dece' ?

Its where the young shavers and aged permastudents go around sucking each others cocks in a supportive and yet loving fashion. I think they have to wear £2.99 cheap plastic girls sunglasses too so the jizz doesnt go in their eyes.

Its where the young shavers and aged permastudents go around sucking each others cocks in a supportive and yet loving fashion. I think they have to wear £2.99 cheap plastic girls sunglasses too so the jizz doesnt go in their eyes.

^^^ not an accurate portrayal

pretty well summed up really, that thread is cringeworthy

^ ^ ^

Got it mixed up with Club Doss

pretty well summed up really, that thread is cringeworthy

It's perfectly fitting when most of the posters are teens/early twenties but when thirty somethings start throwing their hashtags into the mix it becomes quite strange rather than just being cutesie.

^^^ not an accurate portrayal

Sounds fairly accurate to me...

As has already been mentioned :lol:

Not surprised you asked for a t-shirt if that's what you thought it was.

Yeah, I asked before it became a sideshow.

Being able to change your mind after analysing a situation is a good trait to have.

Archived