The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support the good guys, itzdrk, the good guys. I support world peace and sacrifice in the name of the greater good. If I get change at the newsagents I put the copper coins in the charity tin at the till. If I'm about to get on a bus I say "no after you" to at least one other person waiting at the stop.

I'm trying to be nice, itzdrk, and I support anyone else that's trying to do the same.

Now, onto business. Can I expect your vote in the upcoming election?

Aye, but what's your 'big' team? ;)

I think AmericanGuy is either TRS or RandomGuy, cause he has previous for this.

:lol: Despite you being correct about me "having previous", this isn't me. He's just decided to use similar attributes of my username for whatever reason...

Or for a short explanation..

RandomGuy is far too thick for this.

This ain't Seamus, son.

I'm AmericanGuy and I ain't been a drinker since 'Nam.

You know what I like about you civilian? You got the cojones, but you also got brains. You see something and you know you like it: but you ain't foolish enough to be committing into anything serious before you know the facts. We could've used more of your kind back in 'Nam.

My manifesto is going to usher in a new wind of change to Pie & Bovril and I'm glad that you were the one with whom I shared it first.

1. NO JIBBER-JABBER

On this fine institution of a website there's far to much nonsensical jibber-jabber for my liking. There are too many posters who don't get to the point, float around the issues and end up saying NOTHING WHATSOEVER. We don't need them on the site and I intend to encourage their removal. We need posters with cojones.

2. NO FOLLOWING

You know I can't think of barely one other poster other than myself and a few others that offers anything on this site in terms of leadership. Sure we got enough lone rangers to re-enact a dozen old westerns but they ain't offering nothing in the way of leadership. Well I set this challenge to them; step up to the plate. There ain't enough shepherds in this town and I don't like it.

Pie & Bovril needs more leaders.

3. NO XBL

If you're reading civilian you better take on board what I say. We don't need your kind around here. I saw enough no good yellow-bellies, like you in 'Nam. Now scram, son.

And there you have it. That's my manifesto. Do I got what it takes to be voted No. 1 Best Poster on Pie & Bovril?

I think I do.

Now buckle in, hold your cojones and enjoy the ride.

Thanks, and God bless,

AmericanGuy

Can I rely on your vote for Pie & Bovril's No. 1 Best Poster for 2013 civilian?

You know you can rely on me.

No. 3 sounds alright, tbf.

Be careful though, he comes from a proud anti-american family. :rolleyes:

You been hurt before son, I can tell. Well I ain't like those other men. I ain't gonna leave you in the dust after promising you the world. If I say something, I do it civilian. I'm a man of my word and that's a promise.

AmericanGuy for No. 1 Best Poster on Pie & Bovril 2013.

Maybe first you should stop being a patronising little shit and stop referring to everyone as a fucking civilian.

Archived