The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're on the topic of aliases, I have received votes for a poster and an alias which was them, but the two were very different and weren't obviously continuations of the same person in the same way that AWRA and BP were, for example. I am going to keep them separate if either makes the top 50.

There's been 52 votes so far btw, keep them rolling in. There's still plenty to play for in the top 10 and for people in and around the 50 mark.

Your idea of entertainment? Jigsaws. I doubt AmericanGuy's remotely bothered by your opinion.

Seems to me that on this site "He's not even funny" is code for "I don't get it and I'm too unintelligent/angry to realise that humour is subjective".

Well I got a little code of my own for a particularly, red and angry poster. It might be best if you didn't log in for a few days redman. We don't need your kind around here.

Vote AmericanGuy 2013. Thank you.

Seems to me that on this site "He's not even funny" is code for "I don't get it and I'm too unintelligent/angry to realise that humour is subjective".

Well I got a little code of my own for a particularly, red and angry poster. It might be best if you didn't log in for a few days redman. We don't need your kind around here.

Vote AmericanGuy 2013. Thank you.

Do you like Jigsaws AG?

Do you like Jigsaws AG?

You know what son? I ain't got nothin' against 'em. Hell... Now and then I might actually DO one of the damn things.

But I ain't got no time for angry, negative folks who wanna bring all their issues to forum and ruin it for others. That I DON'T like.

If anyone feels that they fit the psychological profile mentioned above then heed my word and SCRAM. We ain't got time for your types on here angry man.

Now that's enough of that. Thank you and vote me No. 1 on P & B.

Archived