The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seamus used to be a really sound guy one time, I seem to recall. What happened?

He's a wordsmith a good wind up merchant and completely harmless. "Graffiti on the vulnerable" - was my favourite quote of his. I don't know the guy but I would place £5 to win a £1 that he's not the stereotypical Plastic Paddy he plays on here for bites.

I hadn't seen that post before. It is genuinely quite disturbing the way he's continuing to pretend he needed medical help, it was a fairly fresh comical thing to start with, but now? I'm not even sure he's older than Lexi, yet they pretend they're uncle and nephew

I hadn't seen that post before. It is genuinely quite disturbing the way he's continuing to pretend he needed medical help, it was a fairly fresh comical thing to start with, but now? I'm not even sure he's older than Lexi, yet they pretend they're uncle and nephew

Its Livi.......probably brother/sister.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were the same person to be honest.

Can you explain why you think needing medical help is something is disturbing or value for debate?

Eric is younger than me by a good 35-40 years.

Can you explain why you think needing medical help is something is disturbing or value for debate?

Because you don't. I'm almost certain you've told me your age years ago, and that you're still in your early twenties. The fact you're continuing to claim you're an old man who needed medical attention is incredibly disturbing, far more disturbing than anything else I can remember you claiming in your other accounts

I think the embellishment in every post you make was funny at first, but after 80 plus aliases it starts to wear thin.

Archived