The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the "Post New Topic" page open on "CONFI"'s laptop. :lol:

Edit: are the wee guys anyone in particular or merely an interpretation of the level of humour on show in that thread? I'm thinking mainly of the one with the headset. Surely no one on here posts with a headset on?

Sorry, what were you saying?

Oh dear.

Someone's a little touchy, eh? That was awful quick off the mark, eh? The beginnings of a breakdown, eh?

I was talking about the thread; it's all explained in the post. Nice of you to get upset so quickly, though.

NB. You're the middle aged one with the mullet, posting another boring topic somewhere on the forum while managing to get riled up by Big Gus, who is coincidentally standing in no-mans land giving you the Lochee Fleet gesture.

Not touchy at all my man, it's a fine drawing. I'm quite disturbed though that you view me as the the b*****d love child of Billy Ray Cyrus and David Baddiel.

Other than that, fine work.

Really? I thought I was taking it OK. If I can't take a digging on an internet forum, there's really not much hope. Like I said, it's a good drawing.

You're fooling no-one, kiddo

Oh dear.

Someone's a little touchy, eh? That was awful quick off the mark, eh? The beginnings of a breakdown, eh?

I was talking about the thread; it's all explained in the post. Nice of you to get upset so quickly, though.

NB. You're the middle aged one with the mullet, posting another boring topic somewhere on the forum while managing to get riled up by Big Gus, who is coincidentally standing in no-mans land giving you the Lochee Fleet gesture.

Ooft.

That thread as a complete holocaust.

Not a good week for Fiddy as you say. At least he's not bothered.

Eugh, I tried to edit the OP to include some of the more recent examples and used this post as a place to dump the info, pasted over it and saved it by accident. Apologies.

Remember and send some suggestions in for this Friday's picture.

Can you not type 'minter'. I like that word.

Confidemus is certainly having a minter here, anyway.

Disappointed in you man. Particularly after my birthday wishes to you earlier this year! :(

Care to point out where on this thread I'm having a "minter"? I'd be interested to see it.

Archived