The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

Disappointed in you man. Particularly after my birthday wishes to you earlier this year! :(

Care to point out where on this thread I'm having a "minter"? I'd be interested to see it.

I don't think you are really. I was just looking for a good enough reason to use the word 'minter' in it's proper context.

Nae beef. x

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember and send some suggestions in for this Friday's picture.

I'd like to see a reproduction of the American Psycho 'Mirror' JPG with a few Union Flags and St George's Crosses on the wall (maybe even a Three Lions tattoo on Bateman). The leg over Bateman's shoulder must belong to a Scotswoman (Saltire tattoo, maybe?).

Once completed you can post it on the Better Together campaign's Facebook page titled 'DeeGas's Positive Case For The Union'.

Dear Liam

Can you please paint a dramatisation of Dundees reaction to Hulls winning the City of Culture. A war meeting has been called and is taking place in the Dundee home dressing room. Peeel is looking confused as he searches for Hull on a map of Scotland, Big Gus is holding the door open as a determined looking Granny Danger is wheeled in wearing military clothing. DundeeBarry and MattyDFC are sitting infront of the tactics white board enthralled as LiamDFC is drawing up war plans, Barry is taking notes. John Brown and Jackie McNamara are sitting in the corner disinterestedly playing connect 4.

Thanks

Lex

A skinhead, DeeGas, with swastika tattoos and bad acne, is crying, locked in a Western type jail cell. Outside on the street there's a pitchfork and torches crowd, with the odd St Andrew's Cross, a crazed Swampy in the rear, who looks a bit like the General in Dr Strangelove who started the war, and XBL in front, waving a claymore, demanding a lynching. Between them, behind the front door and in front of the cell, Sheriff Div's counting wads of notes and Deputies Thundermonkey and Nizzy are playing poker, drinking bourbon and snorting coke with a couple of whores.

XBL throwing wotsits at vikington, who has been placed in a set of stocks by nizzy and thunder monkey, while a large of crowd of Gregg Wallace clones cheer for XBL.

Add ITZDRK raping VT and it's complete

What that Forfar guy suggested.

You mean my suggestion?

Dear Liam,

Please could you paint me a special Scottish football edition of 1990s favourite, Gladiators. Dunfermline skinnymalinky Hamish French in full Pars kit has just surprisingly defeated Aberdeen's big Duncan Shearer in the game Duel. Dick Campbell is the referee and John Fashanu has been replaced as the presenter by Dougie Donnelly. Ulrika Jonsson is still the other presenter although she has had Dave Bowman's head transplanted onto her body.

You mean my suggestion?

Dear Liam,

Please could you paint me a special Scottish football edition of 1990s favourite, Gladiators. Dunfermline skinnymalinky Hamish French in full Pars kit has just surprisingly defeated Aberdeen's big Duncan Shearer in the game Duel. Dick Campbell is the referee and John Fashanu has been replaced as the presenter by Dougie Donnelly. Ulrika Jonsson is still the other presenter although she has had Dave Bowman's head transplanted onto her body.

Yeah, that one.

sounds like a beautiful scene

Bit old for you, is he not ?

Archived