The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is the second ever P&B wedding with Ruginald Barin marrying his child bride, Honest Saints Fan. I think to honour the occasion we should do a group wedding shot with the full gamut of P&B characters over the years. We could do a print of it and give it to them as a wedding present.

Dear Liam

Could you please paint a picture of Eugene "The Bear" Thundercunt and Arabian Knight having the "duel to end all duels" in a dramatic rain and lightning storm atop the Dundee Law? May I suggest Arabian Knight is depicted as himself, armed with a blade forged from the finest Dundonian steel, and Eugene as part human - part bear form armed with deadly barbours scissors. I'll let the artist decide.

Many thanks,

Jama

Good idea, but may I suggest moving the duel to the Underground nightclub? Eugene can be defending the club's honour against Arabian Knight and his harem of concubines while in the background Deeboy accosts Young Joe Stalin for looking at his phone.

Good idea, but may I suggest moving the duel to the Underground nightclub? Eugene can be defending the club's honour against Arabian Knight and his harem of concubines while in the background Deeboy accosts Young Joe Stalin for looking at his phone.

If L4L is there, can I suggest a wee pile of sick and a puddle nearby?

Dear Liam

Could you please paint a picture of Eugene "The Bear" Thundercunt and Arabian Knight having the "duel to end all duels" in a dramatic rain and lightning storm atop the Dundee Law? May I suggest Arabian Knight is depicted as himself, armed with a blade forged from the finest Dundonian steel, and Eugene as part human - part bear form armed with deadly barbours scissors. I'll let the artist decide.

Many thanks,

Jama

eieidoh_15.jpg

Hiya abdy, it's probably about time I pull the finger out and get this thread rolling again.

Watch this space; one of the above challenges will be accepted and up by the end of the weekend. Lorraine Kelly will feature regardless — it ain't gonna be pretty.

Oooooft!

Today is the second ever P&B wedding with Ruginald Barin marrying his child bride, Honest Saints Fan. I think to honour the occasion we should do a group wedding shot with the full gamut of P&B characters over the years. We could do a print of it and give it to them as a wedding present.

Tremendous idea. Please, please, please incorporate the classic Ruggy pose

pb030017.jpg

I met him at his gym in Birmingham, he was massive b*****d.

Always seemed like a nice guy to me :(

I forgot he played the role of that German Indiana Jones had the epic fight with an ended up splattered by a propeller on a bomber, ironically.

Archived