Worst Town In Scotland

I'm Brian

1 hour ago, CityDave said:

The Mansfield Estate in Tain and there is an estate in Invergordon who's name escapes me. Westford, Firhill and Milnafua in Alness.

Do people from Glasgow and the Central belt think the worst most anti social headcases, criminals and sex offenders that get removed from their areas by the authorities vanish into thin air, no they end up in those places?. Some of these areas are so bad bus drivers are scared to drive through there on their routes due to the feral kids using them for target practice. Pity any tourist that gets lost looking for the whisky distilleries, you've seen that scene in the pub in Trainspotting.

Indeed, the amount of Weegie scum that get shoved up here and Ross-Shire is frightening.

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Think everyone gets the 'joke' m1.

Getting it doesn't make it any less awful reading though.

Let's be real you don't have a leg to stand on here. You're so stupid you even repeat put downs I've given to you in the past hoping that I won't notice.

Indeed, the amount of Weegie scum that get shoved up here and Ross-Shire is frightening.

Genuine question - why does this happen? Who does the "shoving"? And is it particularly to the Schneck / Ross-shire or everywhere else too? Aberdeen has its fair share of minks but I always assumed they were mostly born and bred here.

Deprived areas rather than worst towns, but probably still relevant:

Ferguslie Park, Paisley named as most deprived area in Scotland

http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0050/00504809.pdf

Good to see Whitfield on this kind of list for about the 30th year running.

pfpY5Ds.png

Edinburgh council have finally got the roughest ends of Pilton and Craigmillar of that list.

Well done to them

Craigmillar's had a lot of cash pumped into it. a drive through Niddrie Mains Road makes it looks ok and prices to live there are suprisingly high.  Money doesn't immediately cure generational social issues but it's far from the worst part of Edinburgh let alone Scotland imo.

North Edinburgh has it's issues but there's even parts of Pilton (southern) where middle class couple are moving to.