Best nicknames you've heard

I've worked with a guy called. Broken arrow. Because he doesn't work and can't be fired.

Wheelbarrow. Only works when pushed.

Owlface.cos he looks like an owl.

At school there were pupils shitass. Fool. And. Teachers

Fannyfreeze cos his real name was Cockburn.

Husband and wife teachers .ma and pa.

Know a boy who always got cried "José". Didn't know why for ages but it turns out its cos his dads a fireman.

A boy who sometimes comes along to the Killie games has "waybellow" as his handle as he used to work in farmfoods.

And a friend of a friend is known as "shagger" as he was a virgin up until his 30's. Funnily enough he's a farmer and a bit of a strange-un.

Other strange one I remember from years ago was a boy who always got called "toothpaste". Turns out it because his surname was McLean.

One of my pals went through a mosher phase in our early years at high school. During this time he wore a leather jacket that went down to his knees. He's well past this stage of his life but has been known as "batman" ever since. Another pal has a very pointy nose and gets called "crow". Funnily enough his girlfriend also has a pointy nose. Their flat is known as the crow's nest.

A guy I went to uni with got called bawbag but this is because he was generally just a bawbag.

Not particularly clever, but a pal of mine is know almost universally as 'beast', from when he kissed a munter in primary six. He is now 27 and is still known as this and is introduced to people as beast.

On a similar note, again, not particularly clever, but a pal of my dad's spelled his name incorrectly on one of his first days as school, as such, Brian became Brain, and to this day is known as brain to most people

My uncle worked with a guy who got his boy a start and basically covered his arse at all times. The boy got the nickname "christy brown" cos his da carried him everywhere (from the movie - my left foot)

Also went to school wae a boy who had a hard on at a swimming lesson so he was called "the hard man" from that point on