Best nicknames you've heard

Because 2 fingers isn't enough?

That could lead to another story about the Stanley screwdriver guy who was a bit of a legend in our wee part of Belfast. We told him about using a Kitkat or other assorted confection and he used a packet of Malteesers. He also picked up another charmer whilst steaming and paid over £70 for the Europa hotel for the night, only to fall asleep, then told us the next day at football. Needless to say, we never breathed a word to anyone in our local? ;);)

I get called kinky :ph34r:

I have a pal who gets called bacon and have no idea why.

At school there was a guy who slipped on a bit ham and broke his arm. He got called Hami.

Same with a boy who fell in the pond at lochore. Got called pondy.

I used to work with a short lad from Stornoway. He was so small that when he walked in the door you couldn't see him if you were sitting down.

This led to him getting the nickname "The Breeze"....

ETA, I also know of a guy who just came to mind who was so spectacularly ugly, he was known as "Sexual".

Edited by Confidemus

I work in a nickname rich environment, some of my favs are....

We had a guys whos surname was Fiddler, nickname 'Kiddy'

I've known a few Wan's, mostly Kerr's but a couple of Kings too (although Nosmo is common for Kings too)

Theres a 'Notso' Wiseman who's not the sharpest tool in the box

I've worked with a 'Throm' (as in thrombosis) because he was a slow moving clot

Theres 'Uphill' Gardener who made the fatal mistake on being asked what he was called, said anything except Uphill so Uphill it was.

Seal pup is another one, not because they're cute and likeable, just because you want to club the fuckers to death.

If I think of more, I'll add to the list

Two thick blokes,'one was called Whalemeat and the other Shinbone...the names just seemed to fit.

Daft bird from Lonriggend called Tattie, a guy I knew shagged her and said I love you Tattie. She asked to be called her real name......."I love you Potato."...He says it's true.