Oneill and Keane for ROI

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you find someone referring to their own country as "we" funny then you probably need to go and get your hole.

Coatbridge is a town. Not a country.

HTH

"Occupied 6"

"Éire"

Hugo Chavez avatar

International Brigade flag

I'm still trying to work out the significance of the Argentina flag though, I mean it's probably something really fucking tedious.

Falklands probably.

Very much an appointment 'for the fans' but I have always liked O'Neill so hopefully he can maybe make a difference to them. Keane I can take or leave, but undoubtedly as soon as their is a bit of bother around the squad he will go in one of his huffs again and walk out (cue reporters and fans of Keane complimenting him on his 'passion for the game', and that it is 'just part of his nature")

They'll be a disaster. Strachan tactically is on a different level to O'Neil.

The 24 team euros is the draw for them. They'll qualify, go to the tournament and get hyped up by their media mates then jump ship to highly paid club jobs.

They are also maybe thinking that Moyes will get this season plus another one then get punted and they stroll into old Trafford as a dream team.

Am I the only person that actually thinks Belfast Tim is from Ulster?

Think so as well. The idiom he uses often seems more Belfast than Glasgow to me. Think the resident "failed statelet" Prod squad (AFJ, Jacksgranda and Dillinger) would have outed him by now, if he wasn't what he claims to be. They will be way more attuned to that sort of thing than I am.

Archived