Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

Just to be clear I was not blaming Gauld, just stating his progress has suffered due to injuries and loangate breaking up any momentum he seems to gather. However, I see most people who aren’t complete simpletons have grasped that’s what I meant.

Deary me. Pep having a shocker again isn't actually the worst thing here, it's his new use of the word "champ" that he appears to have learned from others on this forum that used it previously. What a wannabe.

Came on to this thread as I thought there was something new about RG, and was quite excited as there was a good page and a half of replies.

I should have known that most of the replies consisted of one man picking a fight and de-railing the discussion. 

I ken that moderators check for trolling and abusive posts, but can they also do something about being utterly feckin boring?

Pep, I genuinely enjoy your contributions to most threads, but you've let yourself down here mate. You're not the only one who spends too much time in schoolboy-level debate, there are others, but you should see that your tendency towards this undermines the quality of your other posts.

To get it back on track, I too am concerned about Gauld's lack of game time and am still irked at how his spell with Setubal ended. I hope his lack of momentum, not being settled at one club, doesn't harm his development too much.

I am one of those who wants to see more Scottish footballers playing abroad. I feel that Faddy, for instance,  would have been better served going to Portugal or Holland than the premiership. In these days where freedom of movement in the EU is, for now, easier than ever, it's pretty disappointing when scottish footballers' vision seems to go no further than the channel tunnel. Hopefully the adventures of Henderson, Gauld and, until recently, Burke, are a belated commencement of a trend which will continue.

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

Supras. As well as a published author he's a professor at the LSE.

Good shout.

If it is Supras then just to confirm, once again, you owe £50 to charity you utter shitebag.

Edited by Dindeleux

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Eednud said:

Desportivo Aves through to the Portuguese Cup Final but as they're up against Sporting Clube de Portugal probably no chance of Ryan Gauld playing.

Really thought he might have been given a game as it was the cup and they were leading on aggregate but he wasn't even in the squad.  Injured again perhaps?

14 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Gayle got eight minutes in a 3-0 defeat today.  First time he's been even in the squad for a wee while suggesting perhaps he's been injured.  Or just not getting picked. No way to tell really.

Great knowledge champ.

Gayle got eight minutes in a 3-0 defeat today.  First time he's been even in the squad for a wee while suggesting perhaps he's been injured.  Or just not getting picked. No way to tell really.

How about Gauld though, I’m keen to know if he played?

On 4/22/2018 at 22:04, Peppino Impastato said:

Gayle got eight minutes in a 3-0 defeat today.  First time she's been even in the squad for a wee while suggesting perhaps she's been injured.  Or just not getting picked. No way to tell really.

So even his mum is getting a game ahead of him. Embarrassing stuff.