Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/17997933.kingsgate-worker-whacked-repeatedly-baguette-trouble-broke-greggs/?fbclid=IwAR25mDDFG6Lg5Woi0HXDVKFVSzDsTaXwBSWKLRVmLpyz2jQStFpPpStMzOw

Boy arrested for battering a security guard over the head with a baguette after he was asked to stop touching cakes. 

Farine -ough

I don't think this Glasgow tanning salon used Saatchi & Saatchi for its advertising campaign..
https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17968665.glasgow-tanning-salon-slammed-racist-golliwog-posts/
?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen&key=ce64a5c2c5d2cc463eb4bead57fa1e09fbcf6ec42435caaa22233a5b22c49d18
Who'd have thought that a business called Shine Tanning Salons would be into old-timey racism? [emoji1]

Reminds me a bit of a case I covered in court a few years back. Some old boy got done for flashing in a shop. He had a hole in his jogging bottoms at, erm,  a certain place and his defence seemed to be he didn't know (it happened in January so I think he'd have noticed) and if he had, he'd have given them to his daughter to fix. Presumably his underwear was all in the wash or mysteriously had a hole at the same place. I think he got the jail for it - and a few years later got done for something similar at the court in Stranraer.

The fiscal helpfully used CCTV footage from the shop as proof it had happened - I decided not to put my glasses on for a better look...

On 19/10/2019 at 14:50, LincolnHearts said:

I'm always waking up in the middle 0f the night with strangers wanking over me then foning 5 pals to tell them before I fone the police. 

On 31/10/2019 at 08:15, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Am I reading this wrong, or did a repairman turn up at some lassie's house with his cock hanging out of his trousers, and she let him in?

I spent weeks trying to get a sparky to actually turn up and do some repairs at work, but I think I might still have knocked him back if he'd turned up giving it his best elephant impression.