Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/jay-hart-clitheroe-sex-filmed-9079436?ICID=FB-MEN-main

Footballer sacked after being filmed having sex with fan in dug-out at Tameside ground

Clitheroe striker Jay Hart was caught in the act on a mobile phone at Mossley AFC’s Seel Park ground in Tameside.

Not too sure if it was during a match

“Any players, while wearing a Clitheroe tracksuit, represents the club."

"Clitheroe striker Jay Hart was caught in the act on a mobile phone, still in his club t-shirt with his tracksuit bottoms around his legs"

Solid case for unfair dismissal

Dundee really is tremendous. If the staff of the Courier and Tele were plied with enough LSD each to kill an elephant they still couldn't come up with half of the mad stuff that happens here. My only regret in life is not being a Dundonian. I was born a couple of weeks late, by which time my folks had moved away from Dundee.

Dundee really is tremendous. If the staff of the Courier and Tele were plied with enough LSD each to kill an elephant they still couldn't come up with half of the mad stuff that happens here. My only regret in life is not being a Dundonian. I was born a couple of weeks late, by which time my folks had moved away from Dundee.

Knowing most of the Tele and Courier news staff, they're hyped up enough without pharmaceutical intervention.

Dundee court is phenomenal for mad stuff. Today's top offering-man spotted wandering about down West Marketgait, cock in hand, having a fly w**k in the middle of the street without a care in the world.

Tomorrow there's a guy in who went up to the mother of a girl he was stalking and told her he wanted to (and I quote) "suck her fanny".

Brilliant.

A boy I used to work with ended up on the roof of Ayr telephone exchange because they could hear a seagull making a racket on the roof and obviously in distress. He discovered it was in the same situation as the one in that story and had become caught in netting that's put up there to try and stop them nesting.

He decided to do his good deed for the day and cut it free with a set of snips, but managed to make a c**t of it and cut the poor b*****ds leg off.

He ended up with a wee model of a seagull on his desk with a sticking plaster on it's leg.

Knowing most of the Tele and Courier news staff, they're hyped up enough without pharmaceutical intervention.

Dundee court is phenomenal for mad stuff. Today's top offering-man spotted wandering about down West Marketgait, cock in hand, having a fly w**k in the middle of the street without a care in the world.

Tomorrow there's a guy in who went up to the mother of a girl he was stalking and told her he wanted to (and I quote) "suck her fanny".

Brilliant.

When I lived in sleepy St Andrews, we'd occasionally crave a bit of urban realism and just go and sit in McDonalds in Dundee for a while. Life's rich tapestry and all that.