T in the Park 2014

DomDom

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will smith, lights, lasers etc all for watered down pishy dance music for kids.

Bouncy tunes min, here we here we fuckin go woop woop

Haw min that Calvin Klein was pure bangin like

Calvin Harris has done amazingly well for himself and deserves every bit of success. Well played for a Scottish guy to do so well worldwide. Lot of his haters will be jealous we aint doing the same as him. Good guy imo.

Personally, if I was there, I'd be enjoying the f**k out of it, but a lot of the stick Calvin Harris gets is well deserved. How can anyone say that criticism he gets for just standing on a stage and playing CDs isn't warranted?

It's up to the folk paying the money and going to see him to decide for themselves if it's worth it of course, and I'd imagine in most cases it is, but there is absolutely no bitterness and no jealousy in the criticism he gets for that.

From 2007 at Colours event at Loch Lomond.

The Dumfries-born star dropped a song from his set after a few morons in the crowd tossed the dirt on stage.

Calvin, who has produced tracks with Kylie Minogue, couldn't believe what he was seeing and slammed the yobs before performing The Girls.

As he introduced the song, he said: "I don't know what you are throwing mud at me for. I make my own music - I'm here to entertain you."I'm not like one of those DJs like Carl Cox over there playing other people's records and getting paid £20,000 to do it."....

This looks like another night at the local club. Total utter shite. How many of his own songs has he played? Barely any. Just remixes of other people's tunes. Remember when he used to sing? Now he just screams and plays this shit. Complete sellout.

As a fan of his, I'm sure you can tell me the main difference between his shows now and his shows then.

Not exactly a fan. There not much difference apart from more lasers, more well known songs and Will Smith! Yet he slagged other djs in 2007 for playing other peoples songs while he does the same. Looks a better than normal night tbf.

Archived